Whats Your Favorite PC Game (Post below)

The Tallyho Squad

New User
Freedom! Member
I'm a big mmo person so I'd have to say world of warcraft. It's not the kind of game that you can make videos on if you're not that good at it though.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
As I am getting closer to finishing Tales of Zestiria I think I can safely say now it is definitely my favorite PC game as I was predicting it to be around launch time.

JakeVegas

Respected User
I'm going to play Skyrim on ps3, is it better on pc?

Everything is better on PC :D

Its been the Battlefield Franchise for quite a few years now for myself. Currently getting into Metal Gear Solid V. Best PC game of all time? The one that kicked off the entire first person shooter genre: DOOM.[DOUBLEPOST=1452749247][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey guys! anyone here got steam?

I'm on Steam: Jake_Vegas is my username. Feel Free to friend request me.[DOUBLEPOST=1452749485][/DOUBLEPOST]
oooh two old games stand out for me! Beneath a Steel Sky and Half-Life 2

Beneath a Steel Sky! Man that is oldschool, like 1996ish. Great game though. Another good one from that genre was Noctropolis.

And I'd like to add Alone in the Dark, awesome game. Resident Evil totally ripped off its gameplay from Alone in the Dark.

Last edited:

Will9999

Rising User
I'm going to play Skyrim on ps3, is it better on pc?
Yes...because Mods. lol.

As for my favorite PC game....hmm, the King's Quest games, Pillars of Eternity, Shadowgate (the new one), Wolfenstein 3D, The Doom series, The Fallout games, The Witcher 1, Shadowrun Returns Dragonfall, Quake series, and that's all I can think of ATM.

Last edited:

Angelo Bifulco

Rising User
Yes...because Mods. lol.

As for my favorite PC game....hmm, the King's Quest games, Pillars of Eternity, Shadowgate (the new one), Wolfenstein 3D, The Doom series, The Fallout games, The Witcher 1, Shadowrun Returns Dragonfall, Quake series, and that's all I can think of ATM.
Beautiful games ! ;) I'm now playing Dragon Age origins..i'ts been ages since I last played a game like this!!

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
World of Warcraft and League of Legends, such addicting games :)

Tythaeus

The One and Only
Freedom! Member
I love playing Halo: Custom Edition, but there's many other games I've heard about that I want to try on PC as well.

Anime Always

Freedom! Member
  1. League of legends
  2. Team fortress 2
  3. Maple Story (I don't know if anyone of you guys play that or know this game lol...)

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
My favorite PC exclusive , well it was until a few weeks ago is Gone Home. It's not for everyone but I personally consider it a masterpiece. I've also had a bit of fun with Dota 2 recently though I suck at it.

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Dota 2 is a lot of fun, I like League of Legends better though :D
My favorite PC exclusive , well it was until a few weeks ago is Gone Home. It's not for everyone but I personally consider it a masterpiece. I've also had a bit of fun with Dota 2 recently though I suck at it.