What's your favorite genre of game?

LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Hiya everyone!

What's your favorite genre of game to play? Do you like first person shooter, third person shooter, RPG, MMO, MMORPG, strategy, grand strategy, text based, anything else I missed? My favorites are RPG, MMORPG, strategy, and grand strategy.
Let me know yours! Also let me know your favorite game in that genre!
-Store

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
Probably RPG's and Platformers.

Tales of Symphonia is my favorite RPG.

No idea on favorite platformer though.

SiliciaGaming

Anime Let's Player
Freedom! Member
Mine is hack n slash. Like Devil May Cry.
But sometimes I like interactive games like heavy rain

Brent Cone

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Action, Adventure, Fantasy :D
"The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time" will always be my favorite game of all time :)

Stretch AdventureKS

That Skeleton!
Freedom! Member
Lot's of RPGs and Platformers fans here so far. Yup, they are favorites of mine as well. Always liked RPGs, and doing games on my channel for a year and a half developed my love for 2D and 3D Platformers by a mile. Good visual novels/ text based games are also ones that I enjoy quite a lot, and stealth games of any kind are on my top list, however I doubt I would do any stealth focused games on the channel.
Favorite for the 4 genres mentioned? Well, for some genres it's pretty hard to decide so I am sorry if I can't say it.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
RPG and Adventure :D

Games like Final Fantasy, Elder Scrolls, Legend of Zelda pick my interest the most.

Gamenugz

Freedom! Member
Tactical RPGs like Final Fantasy Tactics or Shining Force, and Metroid-vania games for sure.

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
To me, probably racing games and sim racing. BUT, I love some puzzle games and other stuff.

S

Smacky Games

RPG and Survival-Horror. But I must admit, it's harder and harder to find good Horror game.

reevside

Rising User
I like any type of games as long as it's cool to play, but my favorite are open world, beat em all, and fps games.