Whats your Best Scooby-Doo Character?

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
So it got me thinking, whats the best scooby doo character from the series? now this is hard for me and many others who are scooby doo fans, But I'd love to hear what character you picked and the reason behind why you choose that character.

Now im only going to list the main characters for the poll but if there are any other characters that you want to share for your top 5 list please do include them in your respone :)

So here is my list:
1. Shaggy
Shaggy has always been a Favorite to me, I never included scooby doo on this list due to the him being the main character but appears along side shaggy in his greatest moments. The love for food this character has is something I can relate to. No matter how scared or what the situation is you can never find shaggy scared of an empty stomach. Even when they get chased by the ghost, or put up as live bait, they always manage to make it seem entertaining with how they evade the ghost / bad guys with there clever survival skills.
2. Sheriff Bronson Stone
So when Mystery Incorporated came out in 2010, I knew it was add new characters, story and backgrounds for the original scooby crew, but I feel in love with Bronson mainly because his personality is on point, fun when the moment arrives, clumsy at best and the voice Joe Swanson from the american tv series Family Guy. Overall if this character was used in future scooby doo shows, it would make for a good episode.
3. Fred
So with Fred, I was a bit here and there on, mainly because his early years was boring, mainly because he didn't have any traits or personality personality to go on, all he was, was the leader of the scooby gang, the man who came up with the plan, the traps and how to execute them. But when Mystery incorporated hit the TV screens, this character has a lot give the audience, we seen the funny, crazy and mad side of him, they really gave emotion to his abilities, hes still the leader, trap master and executioner of ideas, but now we see them unfold and develop to the audience in a comedic fashion.
4. Scooby-Dum
With this character, by the name alone you should know why I choose him. When he hit the screens back the Scooby doo and scrappy doo show we saw more relative of scooby doo... and yes we had to put up with scrappy doo for a while but with scooby dum showed up, we saw this clumsy dog at his best, entertaining us each time he made an appearance, it was a shame he wasn't brought back to any new scooby doo shows but with his time spent on the screen it was well worth it.
5. Mayor Fred Jones, Sr.
Heading back to crystal cove (Mystery Incorporated) we see Fred's father, the Mayor... and a criminal, what I love about this character is we see him raise his son (who turns out isn't his son) and try to put him on a normal path in life... while his true goal is to obtain all piece of gold and figure out what to do next.