Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Most of my videos are simmilar. I would love critisizm '

There are many more on the channel!

I would love any feedback!
Hey there,

Number one, put a teaser before your intro. Helps retention. I can't comment too much on the content since I'm not into MC, but it seems pretty legit. I'd scrap the on-screen text in favour of some flavouring (like screen edits when you kill someone, perhaps?). If you still want to keep on screen text, pls don't use that balloon font...it's horrid. Ad some shadowing under the text too to make it pop and seem more professional.

Fill the screen with your video, there's something weird with the way you rendered it I think so it's not the proper resolution for widescreen. Just stretch it or something, or else fill in the black sidebars with a blurred out version of the video content (stretched).

I think you need a better thumbnail too. It's not eye-catching in any way and would not want to make me click on it.

bros1083

Steam: Matrix N Eggs
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2014
Candyland
YouTube
Hey there,

Number one, put a teaser before your intro. Helps retention. I can't comment too much on the content since I'm not into MC, but it seems pretty legit. I'd scrap the on-screen text in favour of some flavouring (like screen edits when you kill someone, perhaps?). If you still want to keep on screen text, pls don't use that balloon font...it's horrid. Ad some shadowing under the text too to make it pop and seem more professional.

Fill the screen with your video, there's something weird with the way you rendered it I think so it's not the proper resolution for widescreen. Just stretch it or something, or else fill in the black sidebars with a blurred out version of the video content (stretched).

I think you need a better thumbnail too. It's not eye-catching in any way and would not want to make me click on it.
I have a 1440x900 monitor.... So i render in 1280x720. The ballon font Is easier to 3d outline thats why I use it! But thanks!