Gaming Whats Up! New Gaming/Tutorial Channel

Flow Citric

Rising User
Apr 7, 2016
YouTube
Yo, Im FlowCitric. Im about a week old on Youtube and have racked up over 1k views on one video. Please check me out and if you like.. Subscribe!! I would love to speak to some of you guys so you could message me or email me through my channel! :)

Attachments

• FlowCitric Logo.jpg
    FlowCitric Logo.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 0

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Your sub buttons shows an error when trying to get onto it :) Welcome to freedom bro :) how has youtube been so far and what content do you make ?

Reactions: Flow Citric

Flow Citric

Rising User
Apr 7, 2016
YouTube
Your sub buttons shows an error when trying to get onto it :) Welcome to freedom bro :) how has youtube been so far and what content do you make ?

It wont let me link it yet dude :( But Thank you so much man!!! Im finding Youtube excellent so far thanks,got over 1k views so far on my first vid!! what about yourself? :) I make Gaming Videos and Tutorials, You? :) And if you want to check out my channel just search FlowCitric and it will come up! :)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
It wont let me link it yet dude :( But Thank you so much man!!! Im finding Youtube excellent so far thanks,got over 1k views so far on my first vid!! what about yourself? :) I make Gaming Videos and Tutorials, You? :) And if you want to check out my channel just search FlowCitric and it will come up! :)

Ah fair enough dude , you need to make 5 posts first :) just make sure your youtube link is correct for the sub button and you only put the last bit of it in :) 1k views already very nice indeed ! its going very well for me , very close to 500 subs and trying to interact more with them :) what games do you do ? I'm maninly a call of duty channel and I will go find your channel right now :)

Flow Citric

Rising User
Apr 7, 2016
YouTube
Ah fair enough dude , you need to make 5 posts first :) just make sure your youtube link is correct for the sub button and you only put the last bit of it in :) 1k views already very nice indeed ! its going very well for me , very close to 500 subs and trying to interact more with them :) what games do you do ? I'm maninly a call of duty channel and I will go find your channel right now :)
Thanks for the help bro! :) 500 subs dude! Thats amazing, I also play call of duty, Mainly Black ops 3 although i currently play on xbox 360 but i am looking to upgrade to an xbox one very soon :) Thanks dude! I have already checked out your channel and its sick! Your quality is amazing :) I You have earned another sub to go towards your 500 ;)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thanks for the help bro! :) 500 subs dude! Thats amazing, I also play call of duty, Mainly Black ops 3 although i currently play on xbox 360 but i am looking to upgrade to an xbox one very soon :) Thanks dude! I have already checked out your channel and its sick! Your quality is amazing :) I You have earned another sub to go towards your 500 ;)

I play black ops 3 as well :) on the xbox one ! so when you upgrade we can play together ! your channel is looking great and great first video to :)
Thank you for your kind words :)

Flow Citric

Rising User
Apr 7, 2016
YouTube
I play black ops 3 as well :) on the xbox one ! so when you upgrade we can play together ! your channel is looking great and great first video to :)
Thank you for your kind words :)
Yeah that would be sick dude!! We could do a collab :) And thank you very much dude do you have skype?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Yo, Im FlowCitric. Im about a week old on Youtube and have racked up over 1k views on one video. Please check me out and if you like.. Subscribe!! I would love to speak to some of you guys so you could message me or email me through my channel! :)
Yo Flow, have you learned anything on youtube so far? There's a lot to figure out once you get started in general. Secondly, can you tell us more personal things about yourself? I linked you a post that gives you a template to complete if you're wanting to talk about yourself easier ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/