Gaming What's up nerds?

XDconRogueX

New User
Nov 20, 2015
Florida
YouTube
Hello, My name is XDconRogueX
I am new to this Freedom Family, and Would like to introduce myself, as well ask a few Questions.

First of all, I love video games. Some would say I am a hard core gamer.
24 years of age, I speak both spanish and english and I stand at 6 feet tall.
I live where hurricanes is a friendly oversized llama and I happen to be a very big rock fan.

I could post my youtube link, and I suppose you could subscribe or like my videos, But that is up to you
My name XDconRogueX is the same as my youtube channel, if you'd like you can search me up.

I wanted to ask a simple Question, I've been waiting for more than 48 hours to be accepted by the application, Since I wanted to do that Position Music stuff for my videos, How long must I wait to be accepted?

Also. . .
I have a mixed german shephard named Bruno.
He says hello.

Reactions: Nuke

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hello, My name is XDconRogueX
I am new to this Freedom Family, and Would like to introduce myself, as well ask a few Questions.

First of all, I love video games. Some would say I am a hard core gamer.
24 years of age, I speak both spanish and english and I stand at 6 feet tall.
I live where hurricanes is a friendly oversized llama and I happen to be a very big rock fan.

I could post my youtube link, and I suppose you could subscribe or like my videos, But that is up to you
My name XDconRogueX is the same as my youtube channel, if you'd like you can search me up.

I wanted to ask a simple Question, I've been waiting for more than 48 hours to be accepted by the application, Since I wanted to do that Position Music stuff for my videos, How long must I wait to be accepted?

Also. . .
I have a mixed german shephard named Bruno.
He says hello.
I love rock as well, welcome! :)

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I think that you really have a good idea of a channel i just love those collab channels , they are just entertaining :D, but i think you should just work on the commentary part of your channel both in terms of quality and level of energy. Speaking quality , i think that you should consider upgrading your microphone quality to a better quality , so it is more appealing to watch your videos , but if you couldn't at the moment maybe an audio editing software could help you out like Audacity which is really easy to use. Level of energy speaking , i think that when you do your gameplays with commentary you should maybe talk a little bit more because it will be more engaging to watch than when there is deep silence in a lot of parts of the video , but when that is done make sure that you are energetic and fun to watch :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU :D

Reactions: Nuke