Gaming What's Up My Freedom Fam

Lil Flyer

Rising User
Jan 8, 2015
USA
www.youtube.com
YouTube
What's Up My Freedom Family, hope you guys are having a awesome morning/evening/afternoon/night. My name is Jamaun Im 23 years old from Memphis, TN, but now live in Denver, CO. I go by LiL Flyer on my gaming channel I been doing Youtube gaming for over 3 years now. My channel is all about COD, GTA, Need for Speed, The Division, Destiny, and etc games; I also do vlogs, loot create boxing and soon I will be doing challenges. All my videos are recorded and upload from my ps4, I use to upload videos, but now i mostly do streaming, cause I have a busy schedule of working. If you guys do check out my channel I thank you guys so much I really appericate it and I would like to hear feedback from you guys about my channel. I know my videos are creepy, Im working on my channel trailer but other then that lol I'm only 49 subs away from 400 Subscribers on my channel so if like my videos make sub to me. Here is the link to my channel if would to check it out youtube.com/c/LiLFlyergaming

Xorganth Xorganth

Freedom! Member
What's Up My Freedom Family, hope you guys are having a awesome morning/evening/afternoon/night. My name is Jamaun Im 23 years old from Memphis, TN, but now live in Denver, CO. I go by LiL Flyer on my gaming channel I been doing Youtube gaming for over 3 years now. My channel is all about COD, GTA, Need for Speed, The Division, Destiny, and etc games; I also do vlogs, loot create boxing and soon I will be doing challenges. All my videos are recorded and upload from my ps4, I use to upload videos, but now i mostly do streaming, cause I have a busy schedule of working. If you guys do check out my channel I thank you guys so much I really appericate it and I would like to hear feedback from you guys about my channel. I know my videos are creepy, Im working on my channel trailer but other then that lol I'm only 49 subs away from 400 Subscribers on my channel so if like my videos make sub to me. Here is the link to my channel if would to check it out youtube.com/c/LiLFlyergaming

Hey there. Welcome and congrads on almost 400.... GG

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! I used to love Need for Speed and Midnight Club, but ever since I got a 360 I've been infatuated with shooter games. GTA and CoD are my go to's, but I used to play Destiny as well and like playing The Division every once in a while. What game originally got you into shooters?