Gaming What's up! I'm SkepticLemon (formerly iFibreGaming)

SkepticLemon

I heart Minecraft!
Freedom! Member
May 13, 2015
IE
YouTube
Your name: SkepticLemon (or you can call me Ryan)
Where are you from?: I'm currently living in Ireland, but I originally came from England.
How old are you?: I am 13 years old (14 in January)
How did you find Freedom!? One of my friends recommended me!
What made you join our forums?: The nice community and the warm welcomes :)
What are you hobbies?: YouTubing, woodwork, walking and playing video games.
What is your favorite food? Chicken Korma.
Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube to entertain people and to show people my not-so-shy personality. I think it worked :)
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to win the EuroMillions and also to reach 1 million subscribers on YouTube (but wait, that's two...)
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming channel (mostly Minecraft)
What kind of content do you upload? Minecraft minigames, survivals, mod reviews and tutorials.
When do you upload?: At least twice a week, sometimes three times a week!
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw2VyCwwI1wO3fAF3lKUyIA

Hopefully you've found out some things about me! I used to be iFibreGaming, but after abandoning the channel for 5+ months, I got the login info back and decided to rebrand the channel. There's a video on my channel explaining that, but I don't think I'm allowed to link to that.

Thanks for reading!
- Ryan.

SkepticLemon

I heart Minecraft!
Freedom! Member
May 13, 2015
IE
YouTube
Hey bud! I love seeing young faces out on the grind to achieve their dreams! As long as you're in for the right reasons and work hard, you will go far! Welcome to Freedom my friend!:)
Thanks! I'm doing YouTube just for entertainment and a hobby, not concentrating on the money unlike others! Thanks for the welcome too. ;)

Reactions: Cold Ransom