Gaming What's up? I'm Pitchblackwolf!

Pitchblackwolf

Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
YouTube
no problem pal :) haha they are beast ! indeed a very tough game and pal only sub if you enjoy my videos ! your like my new one hahaa

It is a very tough game, I've raged a lot in it and I don't even think I'm half way done yet haha but I don't mind subbing, you seem really chill and that you deserve a lot of subs. :)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
It is a very tough game, I've raged a lot in it and I don't even think I'm half way done yet haha but I don't mind subbing, you seem really chill and that you deserve a lot of subs. :)

hahaha I have raged a lot as well xD I will never complete that game I don't think just to hard ! Thank you so much and so do you pal !

Reactions: Pitchblackwolf

Pitchblackwolf

Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
YouTube
hahaha I have raged a lot as well xD I will never complete that game I don't think just to hard ! Thank you so much and so do you pal !

I'm gonna make an attempt to beat it just for the sake of my channel but these enemies keep getting harder and harder faster than I can level up haha. No problem and thank you so much! I'm hoping to reach 25 soon, have any tips or tricks I should try out?

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I'm gonna make an attempt to beat it just for the sake of my channel but these enemies keep getting harder and harder faster than I can level up haha. No problem and thank you so much! I'm hoping to reach 25 soon, have any tips or tricks I should try out?

That is the Spirit dude ! your hit 25 subs in no time pal :) try to add more editing fi you can, your thumbnails are good for now and just make sure to be yourself and not fake , that is very important ! try to promote a lot :) such as twitter , facebook , Instagram and so on to get your name out there as it helps a lot ! I'm with a sub network called PGUK and they are very good at helping small channels to grow and can give great advice and we have a chatroom to talk about anything , its a great family so maybe try a sub network like them or try PGUK out , helped me grow from like 10 subs to 600 (y) (Y)

Reactions: Pitchblackwolf

Pitchblackwolf

Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
YouTube
That is the Spirit dude ! your hit 25 subs in no time pal :) try to add more editing fi you can, your thumbnails are good for now and just make sure to be yourself and not fake , that is very important ! try to promote a lot :) such as twitter , facebook , Instagram and so on to get your name out there as it helps a lot ! I'm with a sub network called PGUK and they are very good at helping small channels to grow and can give great advice and we have a chatroom to talk about anything , its a great family so maybe try a sub network like them or try PGUK out , helped me grow from like 10 subs to 600 (y) (Y)

I only have a Twitter and Instagram set up, should I go for Facebook or wait till I get more subs? I'll have to look into that, but how do I get in touch with PGUK? Are there any requirements? They sound really helpful!

Oran1

Rising User
Dec 10, 2015
YouTube
For someone who kinda just started the channel and commentary seems pretty good, i myself sucked (still do) when i started so you just keep doing what you doing :)

I'm 19 years old and recently got talked back into doing YouTube again. As of right now I do mostly games on my channel. I play anything really, from Halo to some random game I found on steam. I'm a little shy but very open to playing with others (as long as I have the game!) If you have any other questions or just want to play please reply to this post. I'm excited to meet you guys! :)
I play competitive cod bo3!