Gaming What's up? I'm Pitchblackwolf!

Pitchblackwolf

Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
YouTube
I'm 19 years old and recently got talked back into doing YouTube again. As of right now I do mostly games on my channel. I play anything really, from Halo to some random game I found on steam. I'm a little shy but very open to playing with others (as long as I have the game!) If you have any other questions or just want to play please reply to this post. I'm excited to meet you guys! :)

Pitchblackwolf

Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
YouTube
Thank you! :) But I play anything really. On my channel right now I have Halo, CoD, Dark Souls, free steam games, GTA will be going up in a couple days. Just a bit of everything. :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom!

Welcome back to YouTube ! I hope you enjoy it and stay with it (y) (Y) What is your favourite game of all time ? plus favourite game so far this year ?

best of luck and remember to have fun !:D

Reactions: Pitchblackwolf

Pitchblackwolf

Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
YouTube
Thank you so much! I'm glad to be back. :D My favorite game of all time has to either be Heavy Rain or Beyond Two Souls. Sadly I can't play either of them cause I don't have a PS2 or PS4, maybe someday! But my favorite game so far this year would have to be Dark Souls 3. The style itself is really great and the game is very beautiful. It's just a little rage inducing though haha! But thank you again and best of luck to you as well! (y) (Y)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thank you so much! I'm glad to be back. :D My favorite game of all time has to either be Heavy Rain or Beyond Two Souls. Sadly I can't play either of them cause I don't have a PS2 or PS4, maybe someday! But my favorite game so far this year would have to be Dark Souls 3. The style itself is really great and the game is very beautiful. It's just a little rage inducing though haha! But thank you again and best of luck to you as well! (y) (Y)

Not played either of them :( I agree with you though that dark souls does give a lot of rage xD I'm sure your get a ps4 soon pal :) have a great day (y) (Y)

Pitchblackwolf

Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
YouTube
Not played either of them :( I agree with you though that dark souls does give a lot of rage xD I'm sure your get a ps4 soon pal :) have a great day (y) (Y)

You definitely should play them if you ever get the chance! They may be a little older but the story line itself is A1. The graphics are very beautiful too. I sure hope so, it would expand what kind of videos I'm able to make, but you have a great day yourself! :D

Reactions: Prology

Pitchblackwolf

Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
YouTube
Oh snap, really? haha I've been a halo fan from the very start. I never played Fallout 3, even though I have the game, but I did play Fallout 4. I kinda feel like CoD has died for me, I'm still debating on whether I want to pro-order the new one coming out or not. But GTA is definitely a good go to game to play with friends. :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I'm 19 years old and recently got talked back into doing YouTube again. As of right now I do mostly games on my channel. I play anything really, from Halo to some random game I found on steam. I'm a little shy but very open to playing with others (as long as I have the game!) If you have any other questions or just want to play please reply to this post. I'm excited to meet you guys! :)
Welcome to the community mate ;)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
You definitely should play them if you ever get the chance! They may be a little older but the story line itself is A1. The graphics are very beautiful too. I sure hope so, it would expand what kind of videos I'm able to make, but you have a great day yourself! :D

If I get the money , I will try to invest and I will watch some videos of them to :) thanks for letting me know about them !

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thank you, that really means a lot. :) I look cool but I can't do anything in that area, the enemies are more beast than I am xD I'll help you out and sub to you. (y) (Y)

no problem pal :) haha they are beast ! indeed a very tough game and pal only sub if you enjoy my videos ! your like my new one hahaa