Music whats up? i create/teach/ play music

nichaelesv

Rising User
Jan 5, 2016
San Diego
YouTube
Hi, I'm pretty new to this network stuff so forgive me on the learning curve. I'd like to introduce myself as Nichaeles (ni-co-las) Ive been playing guitar now for about 15 years and the goal is to do it full time as my 9-5. I forgot how i found this network, but I'm glad I'm here to communicate with other channels alike. So thanks for having me, and if there is anyway i can help your channel out let me know. Cheers!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hi, I'm pretty new to this network stuff so forgive me on the learning curve. I'd like to introduce myself as Nichaeles (ni-co-las) Ive been playing guitar now for about 15 years and the goal is to do it full time as my 9-5. I forgot how i found this network, but I'm glad I'm here to communicate with other channels alike. So thanks for having me, and if there is anyway i can help your channel out let me know. Cheers!
Welcome to Freedom! I've taught myself how to play a little bit of guitar, but stopped playing and now don't own one. Is like to actually pick one back up and learn to play! I'll have nothing on your 16l5 years of experience though :p

nichaelesv

Rising User
Jan 5, 2016
San Diego
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! I've taught myself how to play a little bit of guitar, but stopped playing and now don't own one. Is like to actually pick one back up and learn to play! I'll have nothing on your 16l5 years of experience though :p
well if i can make a video you have questions on, let me know and i'll see what i can do

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Being new to freedom is fun, you get to experience everything for the firs time! Networking here works best when you talk to other people often. 15 years is an extremely long time to practice anything, that takes dedication ^^ I'm glad that you're looking to help other people out on freedom as well, they love assistance :p

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!

I played guitar once when I was about 8 years old and that did not go so well! :p