Request What's up guys,

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello @InfernoRavage , please don't forget that this section of the forum, isn't a place for you to advertise your channel, this is meant to be a place for you to request / offer feedback or help to other members. Also please be aware of the threads rules, specifically rule 2 of the 'Community Reviews' which says "State exactly what you want in your video, channel, webpage etc. to be reviewed. Don't just post a video saying you want a review, do you want to know if your voice levels are ok? Do you want to know if your thumbnails are easily visible. Threads without clear instructions on what to review may be deleted!"

So keeping that in mind, what would you like people to review / check out on your channel?

InfernoRavage

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2016
San Francisco Bay Area
YouTube
Well I will like for people people to review my videos, and see if my voice levels are okay or if i should improve on them. Also, I will like feedback on my content, to see if it grabs your attention or not?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
So I had a look at your content, you voice levels are ok you come across rather clear, and I never struggle to hear you over the gameplay which is always good. As for your content once you watch click it, your gameplay does catch my attention however the one thing you should really look to improve on in my opinion is your thumbnails. Try and make them more personal to the games you are playing rather than just a bland generic frame from the game.

Also as a side note I can see that you hadn't arranged any of your videos in a playlist on your channel. I would recommend you do this as it helps your viewers just watch certain content without having to scroll through all your videos to find certain things.

EMPTY

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 31, 2016
Serbia
YouTube
pathisempty
honest truth: your avatar doesnt match with your banner, you need custom thumbnails, you get way less views than subs witch I suspect was cause of sub for subbing :p and your mic is tad bit too quite