Gaming Whats up guys, NitroLlama here!

Hey guys, I am NitroLlama, a YouTuber who loves to play and record all sorts of games, including ARK, PUBG, and Destiny 2! I make lot's of different kinds of videos about these games, including Let's Play videos, Tutorial videos, and even Funny Moment's videos! If you enjoy my content, please subscribe, it really means the WORLD to me! If you would like to play with me, just comment on one of my videos. (I have Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC). That wraps it up guys, so I will see you in my next video, peace!

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey guys, I am NitroLlama, a YouTuber who loves to play and record all sorts of games, including ARK, PUBG, and Destiny 2! I make lot's of different kinds of videos about these games, including Let's Play videos, Tutorial videos, and even Funny Moment's videos! If you enjoy my content, please subscribe, it really means the WORLD to me! If you would like to play with me, just comment on one of my videos. (I have Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC). That wraps it up guys, so I will see you in my next video, peace!
Welcome to the Community mate :)

Guess you're already excited for Destiny 2 then? :)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there! Welcome to the Freedom! forums. So tell me, what's the difference between a normal Llama and a Nitro Llama? XD
Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D