Gaming What's Up Freedom?

ZENITHAL KARNAGE

New User
Aug 7, 2016
YouTube
KarnBrotherhood
What's up guys, my name is Zenithal Karnage and I'm a 19 year old gaming YouTuber from New Jersey. I made my channel under the name ZOMBIEKILLINGGAMER a few years back but changed it when I picked it up again when I stopped playing as many zombie games due to the fact that I wanted to expand my horizons on the games I play. I love to play horror games. Just something about the thrill and suspence always got me going. Games like FNAF, Outlast, Resident Evil, are just awesome to me. I can't explane it. I do also like to take suggestions on games too. I also upload a new video usually once a day. Although I do the gaming stuff my dream is to become a writer and director for films and do this on the side. It's a long shot I know but I can't know if it's possible unless I try. I joined freedom to expand my channel and join a comunity of other YouTubers like me. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Writer/Director and a proper YouTuber, high dreams bro..

Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, you can ask us in the Freedom Chat.
I am quite active in the chat and am willing to help anyone.
Good luck on YouTube

By the way, we wanted to know more about you, not just a "here is my channel - check it out" sort of post.
As such, what made you stop playing zombie games? Why do you like Horror?

How will Freedom help you?
  • By making a Introduction, you and your channel will be noticed by many users. We are not your audience, we are your friends, we may become subscribers or viewers and help you grow.
  • Once becoming a Partner and acquiring the badge (bit.ly/PartnerBadge), you can make a Community Review post where you can ask and give reviews to become a better YouTuber.
  • Our General Chat allows people to make new friends. Friends does not always mean becoming greater. It allows us to communicate and maybe collaborate.

It seems like your YouTube Sub Button is broken.
Go to this link - https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details
and add your Channel ID for it to successfully appear.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
What's up guys, my name is Zenithal Karnage and I'm a 19 year old gaming YouTuber from New Jersey. I made my channel under the name ZOMBIEKILLINGGAMER a few years back but changed it when I picked it up again when I stopped playing as many zombie games due to the fact that I wanted to expand my horizons on the games I play. I love to play horror games. Just something about the thrill and suspence always got me going. Games like FNAF, Outlast, Resident Evil, are just awesome to me. I can't explane it. I do also like to take suggestions on games too. I also upload a new video usually once a day. Although I do the gaming stuff my dream is to become a writer and director for films and do this on the side. It's a long shot I know but I can't know if it's possible unless I try. I joined freedom to expand my channel and join a comunity of other YouTubers like me. Thanks for reading!

Welcome to the Family Zenithal, I dont like scary or horror games but What is you biggest goal on youtube? and I love Resident vil games (Only zombies game I play).