Community What's up Freedom!

SummedGalaxy

Rising User
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Hey Guys!
My YouTube Channel is called SummedGalaxy and I currently make YouTube commentary videos. I heard about Freedom from a friend of mine a while back and have noticed it around the place so thought i'd give it a try! Since i'm really trying to get my channel going, I figured I'd join the forums and see if it helps to grow my channel. I've only recently started YouTube and currently still have quite a small channel. I started making videos properly two weeks ago, although I released my intro (which I don't use) two weeks prior to this. If I had to have a goal it would be, that when I leave University I have managed to gain and decent fan-base (Right now I want to keep it pretty vague). I'm trying to upload as often as possible as I have a lot of time on my hands, but I guess i should probably sort out a schedule soon!
I hope this gives a detailed enough introduction for myself!

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey Guys!
My YouTube Channel is called SummedGalaxy and I currently make YouTube commentary videos. I heard about Freedom from a friend of mine a while back and have noticed it around the place so thought i'd give it a try! Since i'm really trying to get my channel going, I figured I'd join the forums and see if it helps to grow my channel. I've only recently started YouTube and currently still have quite a small channel. If I had to have a goal it would be, that when I leave University I have managed to gain and decent fan-base (Right now I want to keep it pretty vague). I'm trying to upload as often as possible as I have a lot of time on my hands, but I guess i should probably sort out a schedule soon!
Having a schedule works out amazing, and being able to upload your content in advance is a life saver as well. Commentary youtube videos are fantastic to pass the nights away ^^ If I didn't have everything going on with life, and other obligations, I'd be talking all day in a heartbeat :p The forums here work amazing for meeting new people, you never know who you might come across. I hope that your future here is brighter than the sun ^^

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
Hey Guys!
My YouTube Channel is called SummedGalaxy and I currently make YouTube commentary videos. I heard about Freedom from a friend of mine a while back and have noticed it around the place so thought i'd give it a try! Since i'm really trying to get my channel going, I figured I'd join the forums and see if it helps to grow my channel. I've only recently started YouTube and currently still have quite a small channel. I started making videos properly two weeks ago, although I released my intro (which I don't use) two weeks prior to this. If I had to have a goal it would be, that when I leave University I have managed to gain and decent fan-base (Right now I want to keep it pretty vague). I'm trying to upload as often as possible as I have a lot of time on my hands, but I guess i should probably sort out a schedule soon!
Welcome to the Family !

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hey Guys!
Even with Freedom, it's a lot of hard work. A lot of people here only look to up their numbers. If you treat this as a community, it will do you well. The support from everyone is phenomenal, and if you venture out and help others, it does wonders. There are some truly amazing people and opportunities here. I wish the best for you!

SummedGalaxy

Rising User
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
I've been thinking a lot about collabs, but im not sure who they would work with my current type of videos - I'm keen to test it out though!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I've been thinking a lot about collabs, but im not sure who they would work with my current type of videos - I'm keen to test it out though!
You'd be surprised what people can come up with, heh. You can make your own post, and see if it gets any bites. Sometimes people could look over your forum, but all it takes is time, patience, and trying every so often ^^

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
Even with Freedom, it's a lot of hard work. A lot of people here only look to up their numbers. If you treat this as a community, it will do you well. The support from everyone is phenomenal, and if you venture out and help others, it does wonders. There are some truly amazing people and opportunities here. I wish the best for you!
I agree, it's no walk in the park you have to be active and show love to the "Fam"

Reactions: Goped Fred