Gaming What's Up Everyone Range Here

Range

New User
Feb 1, 2016
Hey everyone my name is brandon and go by Range Online and i am 15 years old and started to post youtube videos since black ops 3 drops. From then i have posted daily with a few bumps in the road but nothing i couldn't overcome. My daily videos consist of videos where i just talk about relatable topics that are just on my mind. The biggest goal in my life right now is becoming a COD pro. I make alot of videos around Competitive COD trying to help you guys get better at the game as well as helping you guys to take a different look at the game. If this channel sounds like someone you would be interested in come check me out and if you like it subscribe to join the #RangeNation!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBQGgH8j1vlu1so7nbqisRw

TheGamingExite

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey welcome to Freedom its good to see another cod player on here aswell :) can definitely tell you're good at the game and your video quality is really good keep this up and you will gain subs easily on here just to start you off ill give you a sub keep up the good work and cant wait to see what you come up with next !!