Gaming What's up everybody, BliZil here :)

BliZil

Rising User
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, whats up:)

-My name is BliZil
-I am actually Chinese but living in Bay Area (California) for now
-I am still pretty young, just graduated actually with BA degree, so you can guess wt my age is =P
-I found this forum coz my forum isnt growing (well coz i aint advertising at all lol), so I googled and saw a few youtube channels on tips, and here i am
-My hobbies huh... Gaming? lol I am an outdoor person so I play all sports :)
-I started a youtube channel because I have been watching other youtubers for a few years and wanted to start making my own videos as well. I started off watching Jerma and Ster_ from long ago since I play tf2. Now I am into smite and am watching Frostfangs and also TydeTyme :) They are all very interesting youtubers and I want to become one of them hopefully.
-My channel will mostly have gaming commentary for now since I like gaming and recording. But I might start a few other things such as product reviews as well since I am a gadget person as well :)
-For now, I am starting my Smite series where I do live commentary on them. I upload every Wednesday and Saturday at 3:00pm PST
-Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChfR66TB9xPgQPcd5THRAxQ

But I am free to play other games as well~ feel free to check out my commentary, thanks all ~

If you got any questions, feel free to ask~ I am very active online.
I hope to get into this community and bond with all of u guys, See ya~

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!

All the best. : 3

BliZil

Rising User
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
I know my youtube channel is not big and I am trying to expose my channel so more people will watch. What should I do in this forum that will help me? just curious:)

I am doing the part where I am consistently updating and posting videos on my channel~ Any tips? or where can I find tips in the forum?

Thanks guys