What's The Game That You Think Has The Best Ending? (No Spoilers Please)

Zeitelic

Rising User
Jan 31, 2016
YouTube
I haven't beaten Sleeping Dogs because my file was kind of corrupted so that went down the drown but the best one that I think is possibly Darksiders 2 I just loved the after dialogue.

TheItchNetwork

Rising User
Nov 10, 2015
YouTube
...best ending... best ending... The Last of Us. Some people weren't happy with it, but I thought it absolutely nailed it. Bioshock had a fantastic ending as well.

Reactions: Hail Kira

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
...best ending... best ending... The Last of Us. Some people weren't happy with it, but I thought it absolutely nailed it. Bioshock had a fantastic ending as well.
Yeah I can't tell you how outraged I was with the Last of Us ending at first. Like I said. I wont mention spoilers but let me just say it took a while for me to fully accept, now I think it was genius and daring and actually like it a lot for what it tried to say.

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I haven't beaten Sleeping Dogs because my file was kind of corrupted so that went down the drown but the best one that I think is possibly Darksiders 2 I just loved the after dialogue.
That sucks about your file, that's a gamers worst nightmare. I personally have always made two save files just in case and sometimes even more for really long rpg's.

Zeitelic

Rising User
Jan 31, 2016
YouTube
That sucks about your file, that's a gamers worst nightmare. I personally have always made two save files just in case and sometimes even more for really long rpg's.
I always made multiple saves for certain RPGs because of possible endings like Persona 4 Golden which ending is amazing on the true path. I still haven't done one of the endings for it though.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I find myself content with the ending to Mass Effect 3, but the ending of Assassin's Creed: Syndicate was very satisfying.

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I find myself content with the ending to Mass Effect 3, but the ending of Assassin's Creed: Syndicate was very satisfying.
Yeah I heard people had problems with it. I'm ashamed to say I've never beat any Mass Effect. I played the first one for almost 30 hours and then changed PC's so never started it again but I am definitely going to beat them all.