Tips & Tricks What's the best way to promote your GFX?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I'm having trouble getting customers because I charge and people don't have money these days. Any help?
Try doing some free giveaways, because you can get your name out there more. Not too many people like to pay, but when you work up to the bigger leagues, they can end up going for more. Typically you want to build a foundation first, and more people will come to you.

PabloArt

Rising User
Apr 7, 2016
Hey some tips I can give is to start advertising your GFX on public forums like here. Another tip I can give is to contact small youtubers to advertise your work, when I say small I mean 300-3000 subscribers. Also start a social media page like twitter to advertise your work and make sure to include hash tags like #gfx #cheapgfx etc. And I know what you mean by people don't want to pay.

OwnOrKo

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2016
UK
YouTube
OwnOrKo
I second Pablo's advice to contact the smaller youtube, at least any work done you have a chance of self-promotion for yourself!

It's best to set up a Portfolio Page for yourself too if you haven't already, people like to view examples of work even if that's as little as a thumbnail picture, as long as you can prove your skills!

Hope you get to the goal you wish to get to! Message me if you need any help in the future i'm sure we can talk and see how to best benefit you.