OsazeVlogs

New User
Apr 5, 2017
YouTube
Hey Everyone!

I recently started vlogging about 2 months ago! Current sub count is 782.
Currently I use Snapchat,Instagram, forums & twitter to promote my channel as well was SEO and captivating titles and thumbnails ! I'm consistent ,with daily uploads and definitely optimizing my search with tags etc.

My question is what else can I do (besides facebook) to promote it? I know collabs are an option, but I don't have people to collab with here in SC, as well as trying to reach a fairly big youtuber for a podcast etc, is pretty challenging. So what do you guys usually do?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey Everyone!

I recently started vlogging about 2 months ago! Current sub count is 782.
Currently I use Snapchat,Instagram, forums & twitter to promote my channel as well was SEO and captivating titles and thumbnails ! I'm consistent ,with daily uploads and definitely optimizing my search with tags etc.

My question is what else can I do (besides facebook) to promote it? I know collabs are an option, but I don't have people to collab with here in SC, as well as trying to reach a fairly big youtuber for a podcast etc, is pretty challenging. So what do you guys usually do?
Social media is a thing but what i particularly find usefull is to get in contact with those that share interest. Collaboration is a option but there is more to it, build up a personal network and share tips, learn from each other and help each other. A person can do many things alone but more with a team if you know what i mean ;)

TopList

Apr 4, 2017
YouTube
Forums forums forums forums forums, I believe the most effective way is the use of forums, this one, for instance, YTTalk and more, thousands and thousands of people use forums in which you're currently involved upon. I made some great friends already on here and I've been here for around 2 days, not only have I made friends I've also gained viewers, it's simplicity of being kind and friendly which can increase your view and sub count