Anthony Deal

New User
Jan 18, 2016
California
YouTube
There has always been a debate about what generation of Pokemon created the best game. I'm here to ask you all, whats your opinion?
Generation 1 with Red/Blue/Yellow
Generation 2 with Gold/Silver/Crystal
Generation 3 with Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
Generation 4 with Diamond/Pearl/Platinum
Generation 5 with Black/White
Generation 6 with X/Y

I excluded remakes like FireRed/Leaf Green, HeartGold/SoulSilver and so on.

What's your opinion and why?

Mariksrevenge

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2016
UK
YouTube
I enjoyed Gold and Silver a lot just because it was such a large map with so much nostalgia when it came to going back to Kanto. I also really enjoyed the original RSE and also D/P
Least favourite has to be X/Y. Not that its a bad game (I enjoy them all for the most part, I play pokemon) but it was just very easy and too many companions. It was the first 3DS game but they really refined the ideas in ORAS.

Reactions: Anthony Deal

Anthony Deal

New User
Jan 18, 2016
California
YouTube
I found the story in Black and White to be my personal favorite.

X/Y are my least favorites.

Story/Overall:
5/2/3/1/4/6

Gameplay:
5/4/3/6/2/1

Thank you so much for your input. Honestly I own both Black and White but I've never played through them. However when I get my capture card in I will hopefully being doing an LP of them.[DOUBLEPOST=1453340949][/DOUBLEPOST]
Pokemon emerald as it is the only pokemon game I ever played lol...

Emerald is a very great game. I'm currently doing an LP of that on my channel, if ya get the chance to check it out lol[DOUBLEPOST=1453341050][/DOUBLEPOST]
I enjoyed Gold and Silver a lot just because it was such a large map with so much nostalgia when it came to going back to Kanto. I also really enjoyed the original RSE and also D/P
Least favourite has to be X/Y. Not that its a bad game (I enjoy them all for the most part, I play pokemon) but it was just very easy and too many companions. It was the first 3DS game but they really refined the ideas in ORAS.

I agree with you about X/Y. It did seem a little too easy. Especially when they brought in WonderTrading.