What's the best game to record now?

Morwors

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
SmakitiSmax
Alright! I own it personally, it's a really fun game to play, but it takes practice. Don't give up so easily ;).

oh and I'm trash at it to, still practicing myself XD
I played it a little but the new ranking system demotivated me,and ill start when i rank up,who would want to watch gold nova 1 xD

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I always stress this: There is no "best game" on YouTube, there's no "best" anything. It's all in the presentation and the SEO. Without proper SEO, you won't get in the search results, and if you don't have good presentation and engaging content, you won't stay in the search results.

Morwors

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
SmakitiSmax
I always stress this: There is no "best game" on YouTube, there's no "best" anything. It's all in the presentation and the SEO. Without proper SEO, you won't get in the search results, and if you don't have good presentation and engaging content, you won't stay in the search results.
Yea i know that the "best game"doesn't exist, i just wanted to know whats a good game to help me grow because im new to youtube ,and thanks for the advice. :D

Starlear

New User
Mar 27, 2016
YouTube
I'm currently recording The Division, although it's a little bit out of date now by YouTube standards. Newer games if you wanna get some audience but I think that generally it's really good to record whatever you enjoy.

Morwors

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
SmakitiSmax
I'm currently recording The Division, although it's a little bit out of date now by YouTube standards. Newer games if you wanna get some audience but I think that generally it's really good to record whatever you enjoy.
Thanks, but in my opinion if you are a small channel first you should record what other people like to build your audience and luckily i enjoy almost all games :D

Marsh2907

Freedom! Member
Dec 3, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
I wouldn't get too drawn in on only recording what's popular at the time. Play games you enjoy and have fun with. I found out the hard way that when you need to force yourself to record games just because that's popular then it actually effects how you sound while recording.