What's the best Free MMORPG for SOLO?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thx a lot both of you :D
I'm gonna test both Tera and Wow and see (even if game like these could change a lot in near future and leveling up) and I'll if it's a good choice to record them (since time it's not much and I must be really selective :confused:).
But at least I could spend some of my freetime on one of them to repress my "MMO longing" :rolleyes:
That sounds legitimate ^^ If you're looking for someone to help you out with World of Warcraft, I might be able to help out too!

boyka

Jul 20, 2015
Italy
YouTube
Kan3_YT
Think it's rather easy, it's a bit fancy and lots of things going on, but they have nice tutorial that stretches over time as you level and learn new things. Easy to play, hard to master I would say. c: And as I know isn't there any pay to win, as it most cosmetic and boost things (like exp boosts) that you can buy, nothing that make you stronger than others. : )

really nice, it seems what I was aiming for at least for the shop :cool: since nowadays it's really hard to not encounter "shameless" pay to win!

That sounds legitimate ^^ If you're looking for someone to help you out with World of Warcraft, I might be able to help out too!

your offer is really appreciate (y) (Y)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
really nice, it seems what I was aiming for at least for the shop :cool: since nowadays it's really hard to not encounter "shameless" pay to win!

your offer is really appreciate (y) (Y)
It's a great game to play on ^^ Giving some basic tips should help you out for the rest of your journeys :p

Trumancr

New User
Mar 15, 2016
Elkview, West Virginia
YouTube
I know you stated SWTOR which was hard to do Solo, it really isn't now. They've fixed running Flashpoints and heroics Solo. They added in an update you now get buffed to an appropriate level for the Flashpoint or Heroic. That's what I've been playing to get my MMO fix.

MemoGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2014
UK
YouTube
Personally my favorite free MMORPG is RIFT because for a free game it looks pretty beautiful and also the controls are not too hard as well as keeping track of quests. I've pretty much played solo my whole time on RIFT so it really doesn't require a team/guild but there is the option to have one. A couple other free MMORPG's I've played and liked have been WildStar, TERA and Aura Kingdom. I haven't however played these as much as RIFT, but in my honest opinion the controls and layout of RIFT are way better anyway, as well as the fact as RIFT is way less "Pay to win" then any of the others.

boyka

Jul 20, 2015
Italy
YouTube
Kan3_YT
I know you stated SWTOR which was hard to do Solo, it really isn't now. They've fixed running Flashpoints and heroics Solo. They added in an update you now get buffed to an appropriate level for the Flashpoint or Heroic. That's what I've been playing to get my MMO fix.

°O° You do not even know how many hours (and blasphemies) in heroics! It's really a good news!

Personally my favorite free MMORPG is RIFT because for a free game it looks pretty beautiful and also the controls are not too hard as well as keeping track of quests. I've pretty much played solo my whole time on RIFT so it really doesn't require a team/guild but there is the option to have one. A couple other free MMORPG's I've played and liked have been WildStar, TERA and Aura Kingdom. I haven't however played these as much as RIFT, but in my honest opinion the controls and layout of RIFT are way better anyway, as well as the fact as RIFT is way less "Pay to win" then any of the others.

Mmm This looks exactly what I'm looking for, I only have to check out classes and if I like it :D

Reactions: MemoGaming

nologic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 25, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
eyelogix
Guild Wars 2 is free with some restrictions, but it serves a purpose why they have restrictions in place (bots). If you buy Heart of Thorns expansion those restrictions will be gone forever.

However you can reach 80 and do most of the stuff in the core game.