What's the 3 titles you're tired of seeing?

Nordic Chronicles

Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
U.S.A, Illinois.
Clash of Clans,GTA V(although I'm working on a short video of it myself), Pokemon Go, any call of duty, any Counter-strike, actually... Any shooter in general. However, if it is made creatively, I'll happily watch anyone playing any of these.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
When it is coming from a new channel and not a resident one (like GTA V with Vanoss).

I can't stand when people do CoD, Minecraft, GTA 5, CS:GO.

They're just so oversaturated and doomed to get like 10 views ever.

ThatNerdWithTheHair

Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2016
YouTube
nerdwiththehair
These may have been said, but..

any COD games (I'm not a fan of watching first-person shooters, I just find it boring)
Minecraft (I never played or watched it, it just never seemed appealing to me)
Overwatch (I don't doubt it's fun to play, but the first vid I tried watching had me bored less than 5 minutes in, and it was my favorite youtuber!)

Lord Dan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2016
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
YouTube
..................... click bait....... I ******* hate click bait titles. I never click them, I don't care for them.
"OMG, I can't believe they did THIS!" ... meh
"You won't belie"... nor do I care
"What happens next will"... shut the hell up...

Jun 15, 2015
YouTube
Well, whenever I see the word Minecraft in the title of a video if it isn't an SMP I kind of tilt my head in disgust.... that game, although incredibly fun to play, is just getting old on YouTube.

Tyler Batten

New User
Aug 18, 2016
I might get hate but Battlefield is one I am tired of, with COD going down hill people say Battlefield is a replacement and the upcoming game is getting a lot of hype. In my opinion they are both good games but very different. I am tired of people using it as a replacement.