Off-Topic What's more important: Views or Subs?

Varlais Alata

Rising User
Jun 15, 2017
YouTube
Everyone has their reasons for preferring one over the other, so which one's yours?

I, myself prefer getting more views over subs because my channel is about music promotion, so, the more views I get, the greater the chance that someone will like that song enough to check out more from that artist. :)

What about you, would you say subs are more important?

Christian Modahl

Freedom! Member
Apr 5, 2016
Norway
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Views are a thousand times more important then subscribers.

Views are what makes you money (kinda), and it's what makes your video appear in the recommended tab.

Subscribers are, of course, important in order to make people view your stuff multiple times, but then we're just back at the views.

CephasRed

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2015
Saskatchewan
YouTube
Cephasred
Views, definitely views. Subscribers are more of a perk, and it's awesome to have more of them, but it's important to focus on the views because that will give you the incentive to make your content more interesting to look at.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Everyone has their reasons for preferring one over the other, so which one's yours?

I, myself prefer getting more views over subs because my channel is about music promotion, so, the more views I get, the greater the chance that someone will like that song enough to check out more from that artist. :)

What about you, would you say subs are more important?
Views as that shows if your content is interesting or not :)