Complaints What's happening? 2.0 / George / Freedom Family

Brent Cone

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
I don't know how to start this thread as I have so much to say but don't know how to get everything out in the right way without making people angry at me.

So what is really happening in the Freedom family? You know what I see? Nothing. Absolutely NOTHING and it's been like that for a while now. :(

I've been with the Freedom family for over a year now with over 1000 posts on the Freedom forum so I've been around for a pretty long time.

It was great at first when I met all this new people who I really connected with and I learned a lot. It was great but now all that is pretty much gone now and nothing is really happening, Like i'm not a part of a family anymore as it used to be. Freedom has been going downhill for months now for a lot of reasons.

George has been gone from Freedom for over 5 months. The Freedom Family is not connected together anymore as a family like we used to be.

The forum chat is also gone.

And all I hear is how 2.0 will change everything and how great it is but they have been talking about it for such a long time that I don't even remember when it was officially announced. it it keeps on being delayed & delayed & delayed.. It honestly not helping!

Everyone who I used to know here is pretty much gone too! Lots of people I knew have left Freedom and even Kan! Remember him anyone??? He even was one of the first ones who announced 2.0!!

Honestly! I just want to help Freedom because I CARE!! But it's really hard when it feels like the whole Network itself don't care! :(

Please try to understand and don't hate me. I love the whole Idéa behind Freedom and I really want to keep this family alive before it's too late.

Today I actually thought that it would be a good Idéa to leave Freedom and I hated that I even had that thought!

I'm not just going to give up because i'm not that kind of person. I'm Strong with a big heart! <3

This is my message not only to Freedom but to the Family! Let's step up this Family save it before it's too late! We can do this together!! Let's save this Network & show everbody how Amazing Freedom really is!! :D

Thank you Freedom Family for your time / Brent Cone! <3

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I don't know how to start this thread as I have so much to say but don't know how to get everything out in the right way without making people angry at me.

So what is really happening in the Freedom family? You know what I see? Nothing. Absolutely NOTHING and it's been like that for a while now. :(

I've been with the Freedom family for over a year now with over 1000 posts on the Freedom forum so I've been around for a pretty long time.

It was great at first when I met all this new people who I really connected with and I learned a lot. It was great but now all that is pretty much gone now and nothing is really happening, Like i'm not a part of a family anymore as it used to be. Freedom has been going downhill for months now for a lot of reasons.

George has been gone from Freedom for over 5 months. The Freedom Family is not connected together anymore as a family like we used to be.

The forum chat is also gone.

And all I hear is how 2.0 will change everything and how great it is but they have been talking about it for such a long time that I don't even remember when it was officially announced. it it keeps on being delayed & delayed & delayed.. It honestly not helping!

Everyone who I used to know here is pretty much gone too! Lots of people I knew have left Freedom and even Kan! Remember him anyone??? He even was one of the first ones who announced 2.0!!

Honestly! I just want to help Freedom because I CARE!! But it's really hard when it feels like the whole Network itself don't care! :(

Please try to understand and don't hate me. I love the whole Idéa behind Freedom and I really want to keep this family alive before it's too late.

Today I actually thought that it would be a good Idéa to leave Freedom and I hated that I even had that thought!

I'm not just going to give up because i'm not that kind of person. I'm Strong with a big heart! <3

This is my message not only to Freedom but to the Family! Let's step up this Family save it before it's too late! We can do this together!! Let's save this Network & show everbody how Amazing Freedom really is!! :D

Thank you Freedom Family for your time / Brent Cone! <3
To be honest i think alot of people who are longer around here feel the same way. I have been on the forums for more then a year with over 4000 posts but i am connected with them before i joined the forums wich is almost 2 years now. Since Kan left who was working on update 2.0 it went quiet. I know Freedom is working hard in the background with new staff but this way they can't keep up with the growth. I am also willing to help out and do my best on the forums to do and can only hope things go for the better soon.

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Hey @Brent Cone
I Agree with you that the Network have been going downhill for a while now.
Know you are not alone :)
Even when i am no person of value or interest I still stand here and ready to fight to have the community working.
I have been here for months since i first started. Have (as you) also meet alot of friendly people to work, collaborate and team up with in different matters.

I had a great support from Freedom! members when i first started out, and even when i am not a well grown YouTuber. This place helped me to pursue my deam and desire to keep working on YouTube.

Know you are not alone brother. And I think we aren't alone.
My teory for why here is so "dead" right now. Could be because Freedom! have got alot of negative talk about the "payments being delayed or not payed at all" topic.

But lets stay in touch.

Best Regards
Forum name: Joamusicandsound.
YouTube name: JoaOfAll

Stretch AdventureKS

That Skeleton!
Freedom! Member
Sep 4, 2014
YouTube
Can't deny what you are saying. I do feel this way for a while, the forums seem pretty empty, and I do miss Kan when he was here. When I saw him post, Freedom had more life somehow. I have been here for more than a year as well, and I only post once in a while cause there aren't really that many discussions that are more interesting and never discussed before, and instead I see a lot of topics that are more about youtube channels/views/how to do it etc.

I am still gonna stay here though, I mean it's not like I really have any other network options, Freedom does help me clarify and help with my channel status in case something bad happens so that is what I need, and I still have people here that I know and love.[DOUBLEPOST=1449392337][/DOUBLEPOST]There is also this 2.0, the did announce it but at this point in time I just forgot about it. I know they want it to be mostly secret so that we won't be disappointed, but just the mere fact that they mentioned the name only makes us curious and it has been a while since.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
I am happy to see that I am not the only one who is concerned, when Kan left for the first time ever I thought about leaving the network but I dont want to give up on it so quickly. Also lately i see less and less people online here on the forums I dont know if it is a bug or if the forums really are dying out. all together I hope that freedom will get it stuff together soon and maybe we should form a team to help the admins and to keep the forums and the idea of the freedom familly alive.

Attachments

• Screenshot_17.png
    Screenshot_17.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
I am happy to see that I am not the only one who is concerned, when Kan left for the first time ever I thought about leaving the network but I dont want to give up on it so quickly. Also lately i see less and less people online here on the forums I dont know if it is a bug or if the forums really are dying out. all together I hope that freedom will get it stuff together soon and maybe we should form a team to help the admins and to keep the forums and the idea of the freedom familly alive.

It's a bug with the forums. Does make it feel like there are less people around which brings down the activity. John has been trying to get the people who host the forums server to fix it for a while now.

aka

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
I feel the same way and i have been with freedom with more than a year now, that's why i barely post on this forum animore,i got so bored unfortunately because i use to like this community,
i was waiting this post for so long and now i can rant a bit eheh :p trust me when i say this but if the forum is merged with advertise content sections and other useless sections etc etc you will always see this community with a huge part of people just post to promote themself.
1) remove promote content sections (pretty useless section,ppl just spamm links over and over without even care about others.)
2) don't allow users to link at all (you will see an huge decrease of spamming/promote posts)
3) remove the support section( if you need help open a ticket,otherwise you will only see ppl post and vomit stupid sentence/thread because are not getting paid without a knoledge on how things work)
4)remodel the graphics section to don't allow people to post asking for $ for cheap and default art-works that you can find on the internet but keep it professional for real graphics creator.
5) swing the bann hammer more frequently.
6) remove youtube resource and tips section,why? simple...there's a YT channel called "freedom" that release everysingle day extremely good content that cover each topics that you can find easily on most thread like: Tips to grow,tips for youtubers etc etc that spamm the same tips/tricks because are to lazy to figured out extra and unique ways to grow than just saying---> "socials are usefull" (nice tips..you just discover warm waters) pretty useless on a forum and i think very disrespectful to ppl that work every single day for YT freedom..
-you wan't a shout out and tips on how to improve your channel? there's FCS spotlight never give up with the "Brothers" that do that
-you want random news,videos and music? there is the nova show that do that
-you want tips on how to grow your audience and be more technical? there is Big C and anthony that do that
-you want video critiques and others technical usefull tips to get better? impulse shows do that
-you want something else i didn't mentioned before? stop be lazy and greedy and watch every single video that freedom YT channel provide because that's how you grow and learn for REAL!!!.
remove all this things i mentioned before and keep this forum like a real forum that talk about other topics and be a real forum,people that don't care about community will avoid this forum with all this restriction and let the good ppl stay..do this and you will see a real community,don't try to fix with freedom 2.0-3.0 or 4.0 ain't gonna work if you don't consider this forum as a real forum without YT/$ content.
Definetly this post will probably get forgotten in a day since this forum starting to become the cancer of freedom but let's see who is right in a year or two..
other than that is not an hate post but just some rant from a PROUD and i repeat PROUD freedom member that been with this network just from my day 1 YT journey and definetly i plan to stick for very long time or even forever but if you want to save this forum,what i mentioned before have to stop NOW!!!!!....
aka ;)