Gaming what's going on guys, my name is rex :D

Hi everyone! Thanks for clicking on my post to learn just a little bit about me. My name is Rex, and i've been doing YouTube for nearly 7 years now (which is kinda funny because in 7 years i've only managed to get 918 subscribers - as of this post)

I have a passion for this. I'm not really into YouTube for the money, or for the fame, and I really do what I do because I just enjoy creating and talking with other people. I've always wanted to be something someone could come home to, watch, and maybe make their day better. I upload everyday, and when I do I upload, I try to make it as high quality and as entertaining as I possibly can. You can find my channel below in my signature, so please do check me out if you like what you hear. I'm proud to be apart of the Freedom! family, and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for the network and all of our channels.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tourourous

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi everyone! Thanks for clicking on my post to learn just a little bit about me. My name is Rex, and i've been doing YouTube for nearly 7 years now (which is kinda funny because in 7 years i've only managed to get 918 subscribers - as of this post)

I have a passion for this. I'm not really into YouTube for the money, or for the fame, and I really do what I do because I just enjoy creating and talking with other people. I've always wanted to be something someone could come home to, watch, and maybe make their day better. I upload everyday, and when I do I upload, I try to make it as high quality and as entertaining as I possibly can. You can find my channel below in my signature, so please do check me out if you like what you hear. I'm proud to be apart of the Freedom! family, and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for the network and all of our channels.
Welcome to the Community :)

Doing Youtube myself for nearly 4 years now :)
But since your doing it for 7 years i can understand you have gained much knowledge wich can be helpful to the community around here :)