What's everyone's goal for youtube

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
I don't really set any short term goals other than to have each year be better than the last. Aside from that just remembering to always keep having fun with things.

Though obviously long term goal would be to do this as a living.

Mix Master Ketchup

Rising User
Freedom! Member
My goal is to be more active on YouTube, make more music, hit 100 subscribers and at some point: get the verification badge. But i only want it when i'm seen as deserving of it.

A quote from one of my favorite pixar movies which really describes everyone wanting verification badges the best:
"...And when everyone's super, no one will be."

lupoonthelake

New User
Jul 7, 2016
I am really just trying to post quality videos. I don't have any set number of subscribers to achieve. I'm in school to be a welder so making my videos is really just something I do in my spare time. I think that as long as I enjoy making them why should I stop. And if my subscribers reap the benefit and learn something then I will be happy.

Mr Cotton

Nov 23, 2015
YouTube
Well I've finally achieved upgrading my hardware to make high quality videos that people are really enjoying. The next step is to build an active community amoung the subs I suppose

Breezy123

Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2016
England
YouTube
I like to set short term goals and long term goals. So my current short term goal is to get 100 subscribers. My long term goal is to get 1000 subscribers.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
my goal this year is getting atleast the 200 subs for this year. but my final goal is getting enough sub that I wil earn enoguh money to live of it. so I can be busy with youtuber forever till my grave!

nailsunleashed

Rising User
Jul 13, 2016
YouTube
My goal is just to continue to create great content. And hope people will enjoy it.And to improve and grow as a creator as much as I possibly can.:p