What was your first game you remember?

Alkaline Martin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
The first game(s) i can remember playing was Paperboy on Atari (late 80's) when i was about 5 years old :) and Road Rash on Amiga (early 90's)

Those are the 2 games i can remember first playing

Reactions: Hail Kira

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I remember playing Hogs of war xD and a game called strangers wraith ah good games back in the day

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
The first game(s) i can remember playing was Paperboy on Atari (late 80's) when i was about 5 years old :) and Road Rash on Amiga (early 90's)

Those are the 2 games i can remember first playing

I have played Paperboy it was in a gaming store! Never heard of Road rash though is it good?

I remember playing Hogs of war xD and a game called strangers wraith ah good games back in the day

Never heard of those games! Going to look into it!

Honestly no idea. Probably an SNES Mario game either Mario World or Mario All Stars.

Mario world is where it is at! :) mario all stars is great too!

Hummm, it was either Mario cart 64 or Pokemon Emerald

Both great games, and I love them equally however, both are very different :)

Street fighter 1 on the snes

I LOVE STREET FIGHTER :)

My first game was the original Harvest Moon for the SNES ^_^ I was about 6 or 7 years of age at the time. *Sigh* great memories ♥

Never played that game, but I really should have heard great things about it!

Theme hospital perhaps, or maybe the first Sims? And I vividly remember Rise of Nations.

The sims is awesome! Still love that franchise today!

It's awesome seeing the different generations and what games we all have played first! Let's keep them coming!

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I have played Paperboy it was in a gaming store! Never heard of Road rash though is it good?

Never heard of those games! Going to look into it!

Mario world is where it is at! :) mario all stars is great too!

Both great games, and I love them equally however, both are very different :)

I LOVE STREET FIGHTER :)

Never played that game, but I really should have heard great things about it!

The sims is awesome! Still love that franchise today!

It's awesome seeing the different generations and what games we all have played first! Let's keep them coming!
If you haven't played road rash, there is a new kinda remake of the game for steam called road redemption. Should check it out, it's alot of fun...[DOUBLEPOST=1444936565][/DOUBLEPOST]
I LOVE THE FIRST ROLLER COASTER TYCOON! I bought it on steam and literally forgot to do anything else that day XD
When it comes to theme park games, my first was Theme Park for the Playstation. .. I was addicted to that...

Reactions: Kan

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
My first games were two arcade machines that were in the laundry mat by my house when I was around 2 years old. It was the mid 80's.
If I remember correctly it was pacman, and galaga. Even then I loved games... I would get caught leaving my house by myself and asking people who walk by for quarters so I could play...
I eventually got crafty and just took quarters from the cash register... lol

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
My first games were two arcade machines that were in the laundry mat by my house when I was around 2 years old. It was the mid 80's.
If I remember correctly it was pacman, and galaga. Even then I loved games... I would get caught leaving my house by myself and asking people who walk by for quarters so I could play...
I eventually got crafty and just took quarters from the cash register... lol

Played both of them! Legends for sure :) out of the two which was your favorite? :)

The original Sonic the Hedgehog on my Megadrive. <3

I love sonic! Wish sega wasn't so strict on their monetization of it :/

Reactions: Hail Kira

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Played both of them! Legends for sure :) out of the two which was your favorite? :)

I love sonic! Wish sega wasn't so strict on their monetization of it :/
I was always better at galaga... you can play that game forever, it never ends! Bwahahahaha
I think my best old school gaming memories are playing bubble bobble though.

Killadays

KillaDays
Freedom! Member
Jun 24, 2014
Canadurr
YouTube
Uh it was on the n64, I'm not sure what it was called but it was one of the mario games. It was the one where you would wander around the castle to get to the levels? I didn't really play the levels since I was like 5 lol but I loved just walking around and exploring the castle.

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Uh it was on the n64, I'm not sure what it was called but it was one of the mario games. It was the one where you would wander around the castle to get to the levels? I didn't really play the levels since I was like 5 lol but I loved just walking around and exploring the castle.
Super Mario 64

Reactions: Killadays

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
The first game I ever saw being played was total annihilation (wasnt allowed to play it untill I was older) but the first game I played was freddy fish