What was your biggest disappointment in a game?

Ross L Designs

Respected User
May 15, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
I may be jumping the gun on this one, mainly because the game is still in Alpha stages (but its been here for over 2 years now); I'm quite disappointed with Day Z. What I thought was a cool premise 2 years ago has already been done, and even done better by other survival horror titles at this point, and the whole post apocalyptic zombie situation is getting old to me. By the time Day Z is finally released I think the whole Zombie phase will be over and done with, unless they really add some remarkable content to make the game fresh and exciting.

Plus the game just feels clunky and seems to be poorly optimized despite its lack luster graphics. I was hoping for vast improvements in Day Z when I first purchased it, but now 2 years later, it still seems like it has a long road ahead of it. I'd much rather play The Forest instead.

I totally agree with you on this one! I check back every so often to see how things are going but I never see much improvement/changes. I regret this purchase, I just play Rust now instead.

Reactions: JakeVegas

Demnex

D3MN3X
Freedom! Member
Apr 27, 2014
YouTube
Spore. They hyped that damn game up. Showing off so many new features and amazing gameplay from it, which in the end they cut completely to make 5 really basic evolution levels and a really boring universe exploration. God I wanted that game to be good and they blew it up! Damn them! Damn them all to helllll!

omg this lol

I remember playing this and saying this isnt anything like they showed off lol

oh well at-least I played it for awhile, it was fun creating anything tbh

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
My biggest dissapointment was dragon age inquisition it was just too much grinding. Everything was better from 2 besides the complete removal of the branching storry line, the lack luster character creation and the bland annoying grinding main quests that made me quite the game entirely. BEcause I didnt finish it I just dislike it too much.

Reactions: allison w

Ross L Designs

Respected User
May 15, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
I was thinking about giving Rust a shot. I already own Arma 3 though, so I might try out some of its Day Z mods and see how well they are done.

Rust is really good in my opinion, although I will say that playing in a team will be easier then playing solo as farming for materials can be quite time consuming and not to mention when other clans try and raid your base etc. Rust is frequently updated as well with fixes and new stuff :)

Reactions: JakeVegas