What was the first game that you enjoyed?

Media Freaks

New User
It's a tie actually for me betwen Jak and Daxter and Pokemon Yellow. Jak and Daxter was the first game I ever played on the ps2 and I played it constantly, but Pokemon Yellow I still play now whenever I get the chance and I find it cool that you can get all the starters.

Kraedax

Respected User
Halo 2 took my "Video game virginity" and I absolutely loved that game.
One of the best game series, played toonnnnsss of it through high school. That was actually the game that introduced me to the xbox! Got your cherry popped by a legend, good job ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1450793217][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's a tie actually for me betwen Jak and Daxter and Pokemon Yellow. Jak and Daxter was the first game I ever played on the ps2 and I played it constantly, but Pokemon Yellow I still play now whenever I get the chance and I find it cool that you can get all the starters.
Jak and Daxter was the shiiitttt :D Played it to 100% completion :) Though Jak 3 is still my favorite of the series <3

Media Freaks

New User
One of the best game series, played toonnnnsss of it through high school. That was actually the game that introduced me to the xbox! Got your cherry popped by a legend, good job ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1450793217][/DOUBLEPOST]
Jak and Daxter was the shiiitttt :D Played it to 100% completion :) Though Jak 3 is still my favorite of the series <3
I'm honestly going to go out and buy the collection for ps3 because all the memories are coming back now.

Prandall

Respected User
Freedom! Member
The original Zelda game was the first I ever played. What's funny is I was too young at the time to realize what it was. I played Ocarina a few years later and didn't realize the games were connected I just thought I was a little green adventurer as a kid

Kraedax

Respected User
Pokemon emerald
I loved it and I love the new remakes of ruby and sapphire
I played the crap out of every pokemon game, except the newer generations. Once they added an icecream, ceiling fan, and a pile of garbage I kinda lost interest xD The first 3 generations will always be my favorite! :)

Crawster

Rising User
Cod 4 is probably one of my favorites of the series :D The first one that I played multiplayer in!
Loved it so much! The story was so immersing and the characters were highly interesting! The multi-player was fair and balanced, the map design was constructed to perfection and overall the game was just amazing. COD4 and WaW are easily my favourite COD's. I'm currently doing a Campaign Compilation of them all on my channel and I love replaying them :)

ATCK21

Freedom! Member
Saw the first Mortal Kombat movie when I was 6 years old. I was blown away. Went to my friends house who happened to have a Sega Genesis and told him about the movie. He said "I have the Mortal Kombat game!" We played it for days and days and days... UMK3

Kraedax

Respected User
Link to the Past. When I first played it I was so hooked right from the start. Still love it to this day.
Never got the chance to play any of the Zelda games before Ocarina of Time, guess I missed out :/[DOUBLEPOST=1450994983][/DOUBLEPOST]
The Spyro series for sure. I grew up on Ps1, so i have that connection with it.
The first Spyro I played was Enter the Dragonfly, so I'm a little bit behind xD

JakeVegas

Respected User
It appears I'm quite a bit older than most of you. Having played console games since their inception and introduction to the masses, I have quite a few games that have sparked a fire in me, so I'm gonna break my favorite games down by the system they were released on--

Atari 2600: Pitfall
Nintendo Entertainment System: Bionic Commando
Sega Genesis: Flashback
Sega CD: Final Fight
PC: The original Doom
Nintendo 64: Goldeneye
Playstation 1: Metal Gear Solid
XBox: Halo
Modern PC: Battlefield Bad Company 2