Gaming WHAT UP GUYS! Check me out :) Stay Frosty Kiddos

Dshay

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, I'm Noah aka Dshay. I'm 16 years old, a junior in high school, and a father of 4..... jk. Anyways I post mainly gaming videos, with some teamspeak funnies mixed in there. I've always sorta been into making videos and film making in general, ever since I was a wee lad, its always been fun for me.. For some personal background on myself, I'm a military brat so I've been all over the US and other places in Europe. I've met a lot of really cool and interesting people, despite being pretty shy at times. So talking about these experiences on my channel would defiantly be a thing as well. All in all I hope you guys check out my channel, and Sub if you like spicy memes ;)

TheGamingExite

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey welcome to Freedom Dshay its good to see another gaming channel on here that likes doing funny stuff :) your videos are at a really good quality keep this up and you will earn easy subs in no time just keep persistent ! just to help you out i subbed to you plus i enjoyed your swearing montage and i'm looking forward in seeing what you come up with next !

Dshay

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to Freedom Dshay its good to see another gaming channel on here that likes doing funny stuff :) your videos are at a really good quality keep this up and you will earn easy subs in no time just keep persistent ! just to help you out i subbed to you plus i enjoyed your swearing montage and i'm looking forward in seeing what you come up with next !
Thanks man I appreciate the feedback,I gave you a sub as well, you have a good commentating voice btw (y) (Y)

Reactions: TheGamingExite

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology are very active on the forums, so ask anyone of us if you need anything : 3
I'm also good with thumbnails, and I know a thing or two about growing an audience.

All the best. : 3

Dshay

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2016
YouTube
All the best. : 3[/QUOTE
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology are very active on the forums, so ask anyone of us if you need anything : 3
I'm also good with thumbnails, and I know a thing or two about growing an audience.

All the best. : 3

Thanks man I appreciate it :)