Would you visit my channel?

• Yes

• Maybe

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

KorpzOG

Rising User
Freedom! Member
What up everyone! KorpzOG here! I started off on youtube as a gaming channel where i uploaded trickshots and montages from black ops 2. I then went on to uploading other games as well so that I can reach out to other people. As of the past year I have under gone making VLOGS which has been highly successful with my channel, now I do reaction videos. My channel has come a long way. I now upload a variety of videos.

Your name/alias: KorpzOG
Where are you from?: Auckland, New Zealand
How old are you?: 22
How did you find Freedom!? Through sociablade and youtube videos. People on youtube had recommended Freedom so I gladly took their advice and signed up. No regrets either.
What made you join our forums?: Because forums are where you can get yourself out there, ask other people for help and also help those in need!
What are your hobbies?: Playing video games, making videos to be uploaded to youtube and creating custom thumbnails for them, hanging out with friends and playing basketball.
What is your favorite food? HOT CHIPS! I ain't fussy when it comes to food though but hot fries are my favorite.
Why did you start YouTube? Because it's something that's fun to do and youtube is a network that is used my millions on a daily basis. Its a good way to engage with people as well.
What is your biggest dream? My BIGGEST dream is to run my own I.T business. I want to be my own boss in the computing industry. A business in hardware, software, networking and IT support. Thats a life time dream so to help me achieve that I would like to get into youtube and hope that I can fulfill that dream through youtube.
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming, Vlogs and Reactions. Eventually I will branch it out into review videos and a few other things that I have in mind.
How frequently do you upload?: I try to upload everyday but thats not easy when you share a room with someone (pc setup is in that room as well). Normally every 2 - 3 days.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ME THEN DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK! :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1483052139][/DOUBLEPOST]Feedback would be greatly appreciated! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: VoiaGmer