1. Casual
2. Competitor
3. Achievement Hunter
4. Nerd
5. Show Off
6. Troll
7. Joker
8. Tiny Bit of Everything!!!

So, I am Tiny bit of Everything beside Troll unless I troll my friends in good way as a joke so its hard to say I'm a joker or trolling my friends.

Please reply back with you typed or types!?!?

jacob guillory

New User
Feb 24, 2016
YouTube
Idk, I like to relax when I play games, But at the same same time I almost always play competitively. I also kinda like to show off. If I can out do the competition by a mile just to stand out I will

Stretch AdventureKS

That Skeleton!
Freedom! Member
Sep 4, 2014
YouTube
Guess I am gonna go with nerd since it fits a lot more than the other ones. I like good stories with good characters and to feel adventurous. Guess there is also the Achievement hunter, sometimes I like doing games 100% and get achievements, not as much as before.

RogueMonkeyJr. Gaming

Rising User
Mar 2, 2016
Canada
YouTube
I am really a competitive gamer ahah! Got a massive collection of MVP ribbons in BF4 and love to give the enemy a run for their money. Also am a joker when I play with my mates.

Cheers :)

MafiaMonkey

Rising User
Mar 7, 2016
England!
YouTube
I'm more of a casual - Competition gamer with some Jokiness floating around. It's the immersion of the games that gets me addicted. If I get immersed into a game (e.g Arma 3) I play it non-stop until I'm burnt out.

LanokirX

Respected User
Feb 9, 2016
Värnamo, Sweden
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Im a casual joker and nerd. I have a fun time even when losing, always enjoy to try new games and is active talking and joking (my watchers warns for bad puns xD), and I'm a happy nerd of old games. c: Overall I guess Im pretty silly gamer.

james swartley

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
I voted a little bit of everything.. not much i wont try and nothing i wont watch but my favorite are shooter games doesnt
have to be first person

Tudi Kovin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
I'm probably the pathetic kind.. I tend to be a casual gamer, and take my time with things and relax.. And then I get sad when I don't end up on the leaderboards :p

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Here options:

1. Casual
2. Competitor
3. Achievement Hunter
4. Nerd
5. Show Off
6. Troll
7. Joker
8. Tiny Bit of Everything!!!

So, I am Tiny bit of Everything beside Troll unless I troll my friends in good way as a joke so its hard to say I'm a joker or trolling my friends.

Please reply back with you typed or types!?!?
I'm a casual show off. Granted, I get cocky when I shouldn't at times, I'm definitely a casual, heh.

Wedvin

New User
Mar 18, 2016
YouTube
I guess I'm a little bit of everything. It really depeds on the game I'm playing, I'm fairly competetive in CS:GO, but in Battlefield I just like to run around and drive different vehicles :p

HumDrumZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
YouTube
I think that I lean towards the nerd side... I've been playing video games pretty much my whole life, and there's just something so amazing about being able to control a character that you can easily get attached to. I love collecting games too. Like, all of my PS2 games I still have and my NES/SNES are still very well-kept. Call me weird, but hey, it's what I like.