Tips & Tricks What To Improve On To Get More Views

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys I guess I have posted a lot with these but I try to make content which audience might enjoy...and yes I do let's plays but along with that some other gameplay videos too like u know csgo or something else...and I try to be funny in them but sometimes when I attempt to make one then I fail....and everytime I try to improve on my commentary....So can anyone check out my channel maybe and suggest something

InTheirSlumber

Rising User
May 4, 2015
InTheirSlumber2
I couldn't find much, growing is fairly difficult, but if I had to be picky sometimes the game audio will sound like its competing to be louder than you, and sometimes your microphone will super emphasize your "s". Other than you commentary is good man.

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
I couldn't find much, growing is fairly difficult, but if I had to be picky sometimes the game audio will sound like its competing to be louder than you, and sometimes your microphone will super emphasize your "s". Other than you commentary is good man.
Yea sometimes that happens I will next time lower down the sound of the game too while editing

BliZil

Rising User
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
My channel is still pretty small but i heard a lot from other successful youtubers saying, keep the content posted on time and keep being energetic. Also active in forum and try to make some friend left and right i guess =P