Not open for further replies.

Frost_Scope

Freedom! Partner, FrostNation Commander
Freedom! Member
Jun 15, 2014
FrostNation
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Now listen, I have stood with Freedom for a LONG time. Even accepted the bull crap promises they made and TubeBuddy Star Free for all partners suspension. But this may be the turning point. Freedom unlinked my second channel based on a COMPUTER and didn't even bother having a human double check it? They just trashed it! They unlinked my channel. I don't even know if they'll pay me for the past 2 months! My second channel is literally gameplay tutorials. There's nothing wrong with the channel. All rules are followed-- I don't even have any strikes nor ever had any to begin with. I contacted the support team MONDAY 4:39 PM. Today is Wednesday 6:33 PM. The email says
"We will respond to you within the next 24 to 36 hours."
IT HAS BEEN OVER 48 HOURS AND NOT A SINGLE RESPONSE. I asked on the Freedom discord- no help. I asked on Twitter-- even tagged Anthony from Freedom! (The guy that sent me a Freedom! T-Shirt for being a loyal partner) no response! What's with Freedom! Is Freedom just going down hill! I think it may be time to switch ALL my channels out of Freedom, because this is just unacceptable Freedom.

You can't do this to your loyal partners. Especially when their channel is clean.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Sorry to hear that support have not gotten back to you yet. With all the tickets they are currently experiencing with new applications, partner queries and of course those effected by the channel being unlinked they have mentioned that support responses could be delayed a little - it does seem like they haven't changed the standard response yet. Freedom has admitted the fault and is trying to correct this as we speak, sorry they can't do this fast enough for your liking.

Upvote 0

Frost_Scope

Freedom! Member
Jun 15, 2014
FrostNation
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sorry to hear that support have not gotten back to you yet. With all the tickets they are currently experiencing with new applications, partner queries and of course those effected by the channel being unlinked they have mentioned that support responses could be delayed a little - it does seem like they haven't changed the standard response yet. Freedom has admitted the fault and is trying to correct this as we speak, sorry they can't do this fast enough for your liking.
I think they just abandoned the support feature. It's been four days almost five. Not a single reply on the ticket or personal Twitter.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well again I am sorry you feel this way if you would like I could try and chase this up with the support team on your behalf, if you still haven't heard anything back from them, if you could send me your ticket ID number via a PM that would be much appreciated. Its very disheartening when they don't reply to a ticket but normally there is a reasonable and often simple explanation to the delay of a response, and trust me they would never abandon the support feature

Upvote 0

Frost_Scope

Freedom! Member
Jun 15, 2014
FrostNation
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Well again I am sorry you feel this way if you would like I could try and chase this up with the support team on your behalf, if you still haven't heard anything back from them, if you could send me your ticket ID number via a PM that would be much appreciated. Its very disheartening when they don't reply to a ticket but normally there is a reasonable and often simple explanation to the delay of a response, and trust me they would never abandon the support feature
When I tried to get them to give me something for having to deal with all this they made me sign some other agreement, and STILL haven't replied since. I'm legitimately searching for other YouTube MCNs, I don't want to leave Freedom but at this point it seems like they're really not giving me a choice. I started a new ticket and everything. Nothing.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
They could be looking into this matter, unfortunately I do not work for the Support team and as such can't see tickets that have been submitted. All I can do is apologise about this, and try and get you the help you need by mentioning this to a support team member I know, it seems like you haven't included the ticket ID in either the thread or sent this to me, when I outlined I could chase this up on your behalf, if you could send or link this in the thread I shall try and get this sorted or at least seen to as soon as possible.

Upvote 0

Frost_Scope

Freedom! Member
Jun 15, 2014
FrostNation
www.youtube.com
YouTube
They could be looking into this matter, unfortunately I do not work for the Support team and as such can't see tickets that have been submitted. All I can do is apologise about this, and try and get you the help you need by mentioning this to a support team member I know, it seems like you haven't included the ticket ID in either the thread or sent this to me, when I outlined I could chase this up on your behalf, if you could send or link this in the thread I shall try and get this sorted or at least seen to as soon as possible.
Original- 260969
Second- 267981

Upvote 0

Frost_Scope

Freedom! Member
Jun 15, 2014
FrostNation
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Thanks for that I have now sent them on so expect an answer very soon
Got a reply from them this morning asking me to resend a picture of my features page, "full page" my phone can't take the full page because part of the features are cut(tried other browsers and everything) it'll have to wait til' I get home...

Attachments

• IMG_8388.PNG
    IMG_8388.PNG
    135.5 KB · Views: 7
Upvote 0

F! Ronaldo

Partner Manager
Staff Member
Jun 2, 2016
www.facebook.com
YouTube
@ Frost Scope, Can you check your dashboard to see if you can click the green button to initiate a chat with our Invites Team? If yes, click that button so we can guide you thru the re-linking process :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.