What shows or movies did you enjoy watching

Carlos Alicea Jr

Rising User
Nov 14, 2015
YouTube
NobleModerN
Hey everyone,

What shows or movies did any of you guys enjoy watching or is still watching now?
My favorite shows:
Blue Blood, How to get away with Murder, Sons Of Anarchy, Prison Break, Criminal Minds, Friends, Blue Mountain State, Orange is the new black, Wentworth, Smallville,
My Favorite Movies:
End of Watch, Hunger Games, 300, The Dark Knight, Star Wars, Spider Man, The Cabin in the Woods, The evil dead, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Exorcist, The Conjuring, Poltergeist, Paranormal Activity Movies.

Last edited:
Reactions: mind_spread321

Carlos Alicea Jr

Rising User
Nov 14, 2015
YouTube
NobleModerN
I started to watch the series: Salem 1&2 season and just watched the first two episodes of Lucifer what was pretty fun to watch as a in-between series. I'm waiting for: The 100, Orange is the new black, TWD, FTWD and I'm still hoping that the series Defiance will get renewed for another season.

If you liked Orange is the New Black, you should give Wentworth a try, I actually found Wentworth really really interesting.

Insanity Promotions

Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
My favorite Serials: Arrow,The Flash,The 100,The Originals,The Vampire Diaries,Lucifer,Shadowhunters,Teen Wolf,Smallville,Daredevil
Movies: Everything Marvel :D
Animes: shingeki no kyojin,shingeki no bahamut,Tokyo ghoul,Sword art online,Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai,Mirrai nikki,Elfen Lied,fullmetal alchemist brotherhood,Soul eater...

Reactions: Carlos Alicea Jr