What should i play

AjB1

Rising User
Jul 29, 2016
YouTube
For my channel the game im not really done with are Skyrim, SCP Containment Breach, Vanish , Eyes the horror game (nvr started) and portal and idk what t play

and when i finish those what next?

Reactions: Matthew NPC

Matthew NPC

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 24, 2016
YouTube
NPCMatthew
Hmm well what are you into? Don't worry about games to play that you think will generate more traffic to your channel just remember to play what you enjoy because the whole point is to just have fun. It's nice to meet a fellow Portal fan! I remember playing the 2nd one with a friend and it was a blast so perhaps that's something that you could do?

Reactions: AjB1

HatPeasyCat

Rising User
Nov 4, 2016
Pick something random, something you like to play. Or maybe GTA5 videos or funny video i would love to see those ;p

D

Deleted member 18369

if your looking for views its always the newest games that catch the most eyes, but remember personality is a big part of youtube. playing what you want might not get you the most views in the world but atleast you might have fun with it.

Goody

Rising User
Jan 2, 2017
YouTube
I think the best thing to always do is go to the gaming topic on YouTube and see what they are playing

GET ON THAT TRENDY **** FOR VIEWS!

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Best way is to play games you love, its no good starting a series of games that you dont care too much for. Its great getting suggestions and help from others but unless you like the game its not worth it, people will respond to your personality and enthusiasm in a game so make sure ita what you actually want to do. Also if its somthing you love u will naturally come up with fun ideas and put more into it without even trying. All i can suggest is do.your research on the more popular games people are watching and pick your favourite, goodluck.

AjB1

Rising User
Jul 29, 2016
YouTube
if your looking for views its always the newest games that catch the most eyes, but remember personality is a big part of youtube. playing what you want might not get you the most views in the world but atleast you might have fun with it.
ok thx very wise[DOUBLEPOST=1483817607][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dude I suggest u do gta v vids...would really love them
ok sure[DOUBLEPOST=1483817733][/DOUBLEPOST]
Pick something random, something you like to play. Or maybe GTA5 videos or funny video i would love to see those ;p
kml ok[DOUBLEPOST=1483817838][/DOUBLEPOST]
Best way is to play games you love, its no good starting a series of games that you dont care too much for. Its great getting suggestions and help from others but unless you like the game its not worth it, people will respond to your personality and enthusiasm in a game so make sure ita what you actually want to do. Also if its somthing you love u will naturally come up with fun ideas and put more into it without even trying. All i can suggest is do.your research on the more popular games people are watching and pick your favourite, goodluck.
Cool I feel wiser just reading this[DOUBLEPOST=1483817946][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think the best thing to always do is go to the gaming topic on YouTube and see what they are playing

GET ON THAT TRENDY **** FOR VIEWS!
ok good idea[DOUBLEPOST=1483818000][/DOUBLEPOST]
do Gta videos
ok

Last edited:

theorythoughts

New User
Jan 13, 2017
YouTube
theory_thoughts
I personally think you should play games that you enjoy very much. It would also be good to play games that are trendy. For example Pokemon Go was very trendy a couple of months ago. But eventually, it just boils down to how much you enjoy doing it.

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
That's honestly up to you. If you are enjoying what you are playing, that is always optimal for making videos on, because your enthusiasm is going to show through that.