Tips & Tricks What should I do to make my channel better\?

MyT Kiwi

New User
Mar 12, 2017
YouTube
MyTKiwi
Doing good Im just starting out i like my videos to be about 5-10 mins due to how youtube judges watch for placements in searches or so i've been told. Come check out one of my videos

Challenge Eh?

Rising User
Mar 12, 2017
Canada
YouTube
challenge_eh
Utilize the tag feature on your videos. I realized that you only put broad search terms. For example, on your bed wars video. You only put "egg", "Preston", and a couple more. For your video to be ranked at the top, you would want to put more narrow search term. For example, when people are looking for a bed wars video, they will not search for "egg". They might search for "Minecraft Bedwars Gameplay" or "Minecraft Bedwars". You might want to experiment with this and use better tags in your videos. If you use "Minecraft Bedwars Gameplay" and things like that, you will definitely get more views. If you want any more info, feel free to message me, I'd be glad to help.

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
The best thing to do is think about what you would search for to stumble upon a video like yours.
for example, my latest video would have tags like "ADC Lulu" "Lulu ADC s7" and so on and so forth as that would be the most likely thing people would be searching for when they would stumble upon my video.