Entertainment What Should I do on YouTube?

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Be very animated in the way you talk first and foremost. Try not to curse a lot, as it's unprofessional (in my opinion.) Be interactive with your fans, talk like you are talking directly to them. Try not to use fillers like "uhh" and "umm".) Be positive and just have fun with it!

Reactions: Nordic Chronicles

PawnSmiley

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
YouTube
Be very animated in the way you talk first and foremost. Try not to curse a lot, as it's unprofessional (in my opinion.) Be interactive with your fans, talk like you are talking directly to them. Try not to use fillers like "uhh" and "umm".) Be positive and just have fun with it!
Thanks for that reply. Really appreciate it!

Nordic Chronicles

Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
U.S.A, Illinois.
Totally agree with Goped! Enjoy yourself and do what you enjoy, don't let negative comments or negativity take you down. In honesty I do run into "Um"'s periodically, however even I strive to improve! So just focus on being yourself and have fun!

Keep it up Pawn! :)

Reactions: Goped Fred