YouTube What Should I do for my channel?

I've noticed everybody here has 400+ subscribers and I only have 2:(:((facepalm). I wanted to know what content should I post to increase my views and subscribers? I have a hip hop music channel and I post hip hop instrumentals I make myself and provide them for free to the public. I was planning on doind series like who's better where I compare rappers. Also I might summarize rap beefs. Any ideas on what else I could do?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I've noticed everybody here has 400+ subscribers and I only have 2:(:((facepalm). I wanted to know what content should I post to increase my views and subscribers? I have a hip hop music channel and I post hip hop instrumentals I make myself and provide them for free to the public. I was planning on doind series like who's better where I compare rappers. Also I might summarize rap beefs. Any ideas on what else I could do?
Since it is your channek you are the one to decide what to do with it. Every channel is unique in its own way and provides different content with sometimes some more successful then others. The real key in growing is staying dedicated and listening to what your audience thinks of your content :)

SideKick

Rising User
Jul 9, 2015
YouTube
Seeing that you are making music, project yourself as a brand, like McDonalds, Pepsi, Toyota etc. Also I noticed you don't have an Instagram or Twitter linked on your channel, those actually help! The font in your avatar is a bit small, maybe make it a tad bigger so it's easier to read. I also noticed your description in some of your videos, putting lots of keywords in the description is a big no no and may get a strike. Let us know how you go, good luck! :3

Connor Gunningham

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2016
YouTube
You should stick to what your doing. If you need to do anything to change with what you do then I would say try a different genre of music for your channel like more mainstream and popular.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As many people have already said above you shouldn't worry about the type of content people think you should be covering - instead you should focus on things that make you happy and want to upload, as people's tastes can and will vary differently and it would be difficult to get something everybody likes. I also noticed that you have very little information on your YouTube account, with only a line in your "about section" detailing your channel - further to this none of your videos even show up on your "home" section so you might get some people turning away thinking you have no content.