What recorder do you use?

Gamma

New User
Freedom! Member
I don't have Shadowplay, but if i did, I definitely would prefer that more than OBS. Less lag, rewinds, better quality, etc.
I use Action currently.

Chris Carruthers

Freedom! Member
Xsplit. I switch between Gamecaster and Broadcaster depending on what I am doing at the time.

It is (for me anyway) easy to use, streams to my live streaming and creates a local copy at the same time.

dodleysvs

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Fraps, seriously though, fraps sucks.
9/10 times i run out of space while recording xD

Tried d3dgear for a while, but it didnt work with my rendering, would just end up all crappy.

Star The Artoonist

Rising User
Before I realized OBS was great and FREE!! I used and Paid For Icecream Screen Recorder in which you can record videos, take screenshots, and use your webcam during your recording, But OBS and do that and You can also stream games. Don't waste money just go with OBS #thatsmySlogan

AstoraFPS

Freedom! Member
If you are on Nvidia GPU's use shadowplay, it's really second to none, if you don't like it or are with AMD, then Dxtory and OBS Studio are both great choices as well. but keep in mine Dxtory is about £30 for a liscence

CAMouflage

New User
Freedom! Member
I use OBS and shadowplay. Shadowplay i use when some games are not supported for recording with obs.