What percentage of youtube gamers

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi everyone!

So I was taking a look at the topics in this forum and nothing but the tag "Gaming" kept appearing...

I wonder, out of 100 youtubers, how many of them upload gaming videos?

Cheers!

MathSens3i
I would assume about 97/98%. Guaranteed it has to be over 95. Vlogging could be competitive, but they couple it with gaming at times.

U

User.123120

I think the trouble is there are alot of people who think its easy to get big, that's why you see alot of inactive youtubers now days :/

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Yeah, true. Famous youtubers generally are pretty confident in camera, and don't mention all the effort put into the editing part and the script, so they make it look sooo easy.
They have years of practice too. It's hard to compete with the big timers, because they didn't start off fantastic. They worked on their art, got some nice results, and got even more exposure. Actors are the same way, they end up with a ton of skills during their years of practice ^^

MathSens3i

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Or more, it means more channels that get in the way of yours.
True! Youtube channels actually may remind someone of little businesses like those back in the 50-70s, only that now the necessity is not essential to survive - instead, it's entertainment. It must be really amazing to understand how and why youtube channels grow, become obsolete,etc. as well the flow of subscribers and views.

Reactions: This Is Ethan