What movie are you most looking forward to?

MrJ

Mar 25, 2017
YouTube
The movie i'm most looking forward to has got to be Spider-Man Homecoming. Tom Holland was amazing (pun intended) in Civil War and I cant wait for Spider-Man to finally be part of the Avengers.
I'm also really looking forward to War For The Planet of The Apes. The first movie was amazing and the second was also really good. Plus who doesn't want to see apes on horses beating the crap out of us puny hoomans.

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I'm looking forward to watching a lot of movies to be honest, mainly one's which I didn't get a chance to see at the cinema when they first came out like : -
- Hacksaw Ridge
- Resident Evil The Last Chapter
- Underworld Blood Lines

MrJ

Mar 25, 2017
YouTube
I'm looking forward to watching a lot of movies to be honest, mainly one's which I didn't get a chance to see at the cinema when they first came out like : -
- Hacksaw Ridge
- Resident Evil The Last Chapter
- Underworld Blood Lines

I haven't seen Hacksaw Ridge yet but I really want to see it. All my friends who saw it said it was really good.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I haven't seen Hacksaw Ridge yet but I really want to see it. All my friends who saw it said it was really good.
I know I often forget to watch films when they come out and then have the wait for what seems like forever until the film comes out on DVD

Reactions: MrJ