What makes you unique on YouTube?

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
For me, I think it is the way I make content without commentary, relying on a images and sound effects, as well as other editing tools to make me different.
The way I conduct reviews with images, whilst showing a lot of gameplay, whilst trying to make a short a video as possible - this goes for pretty much everything I do.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I take my inspiration from the three YouTubers I mentioned in another thread, and embody the trio into one person.

Last edited:

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
This maybe sounds weird, but I do no aim to be particulary diffrent or unique, I think I'm just trying to just be good as much as I can in a way.
I alway felt that uniqness is really being upholed by a society, everybody has to be unique and special and I always questions why can't I not just be me? Without having the need to be the one who stands out in a crowd where everybody already is trying to standout.... and in a ways everybody is still the same then?!

Anyhow if you speaking into terms of why am I diffrent from all of the other that are, I think my channel is from the heart and I'm just trying to better meself in every video from content to editing and I just enjoy doing my best in that.

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
My cinematic narration style separates me from the rest of the pack. It is my personal goal to offer high quality content in in a form that is similar to episodes of a television series. On a side note, Real American Gamer is intended for a mature, adult, gaming audience; if you're under the age of 18 I suggest you do not watch my channel. Real American Gamer content is not for children.

Sirlarge

Feb 5, 2016
Austin, Texas
www.youtube.com
YouTube
My sparkling personality and amazing hair. Along with my love to respond to literally every comment, plus the fact that even if my channel became huge I would still be in it only for the fun of doing videos. I love playing games in front of people, that is what motivates me. Fame, money, nah not needed.