What makes you lose interest?

tippsy711

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
Canadia
YouTube
drake_loch
Hey everyone. A simple question: While watching a Youtube video, what makes you lose interest in it? It would be nice if you had a better answer then "It was boring". I want to know why you think it was boring?

For me personally, I quickly lose interest in a video when a person gets lost, and does not make it entertaining for the viewer during the time. A simple cut would fix that.

Thanks.

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
I also do YouTube o I know whats up! How I lose interest is if the game is boring but sometimes even if the game is boring creator make me want to stay they have this vive that they are having fun! That's my reason cause I only upload game I would like and see if my viewrs like I want to be in the middle! If I like a game and my viewers don't I just play it and finish it in my free time! Hope that Helped! I am just randomly typing sorry if it didn't help! lol

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Normally I loose interest in videos if the creator doesn't seem to care about it - For example if they haven't tried to sound upbeat and don't speak clearly or try and put some effort into their videos. Nothing is worse than seeing creators churn out bad content, in which they haven't even tried on.

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Normally I loose interest in videos if the creator doesn't seem to care about it - For example if they haven't tried to sound upbeat and don't speak clearly or try and put some effort into their videos. Nothing is worse than seeing creators churn out bad content, in which they haven't even tried on.
I guess your right as well you have to put your heart in the video!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I guess your right as well you have to put your heart in the video!
Don't get me wrong I won't immediate turn off a video if say the audio is bad, as long as I can see a creator has tried I tend to stick it out and offer help when I can, even if thats only sending them a message with some suggestions on how to improve

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Don't get me wrong I won't immediate turn off a video if say the audio is bad, as long as I can see a creator has tried I tend to stick it out and offer help when I can, even if thats only sending them a message with some suggestions on how to improve
or course i AGREE!!!!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I mostly watch Gameplay video's and lose interest in a video if the person uses certain voices to make things funny wich in most cases isn't funny. When looking Gameplay wise i lose interest if they keep doing the same thing or i takes too long for the action begins. When looking at Gameplay and people do commentary i prefer it to be usefull and related to the game and not some school story wich is off-topic.

ZinQ Nasty

Jun 1, 2016
Virginia
YouTube
jabbeats
Usually I lose interest if the creator isn't genuine, things like creating clickbait titles/thumbnails for views is usually a big turn off. Also changing to completely different content to what I subscribed to or posting too many videos with very little effort in them.
I click bait a little but the content is still true. I gotta work on a few things. This is good insight from you all.

KuyasKorner

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
YouTube needs more people like you to give constructive criticism. It doesn't help if people just close your video and not say why.

Reactions: zeke morgan