What makes you dislike a YouTuber?

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
For me personally, it's when memes are overused and thrown in for a joke. If someone uses the trollface, I usually groan. But this is just me. What about you?

TotalGamerHolic

Distinguished User
Nov 4, 2014
US, Ohio
YouTube
If someone just sounds dull and not interested I leave the video. Sounding really bored and mumbling in videos a lot is not gonna get people any viewers.

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I dislike a youtuber when I'm starting to question their creditability so for example when they start doing reviews about stuff that's not that great and they say it is over and over, I also hate it when youtubers trow in the occaisonal I'm casualy promoting this or this with one sentence.

I love youtuber who are guinily all about making the best video's they can, I just can't stand it when for example a comedy vlogger is promoting a teethwhitening device during his video while there is no autenthic lead to it.

Sharrazar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
sharrazar
People who comment on users channels and videos saying o hey i like this and i think your content is going to be big then they say oh check out my channel! i just feel like their comment is invalid or their compliment is invalod and they do not actually mean that.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
saying o hey i like this and i think your content is going to be big then they say oh check out my channel!
Assume they were your only view for that day, your watch time would probably also be 2 seconds.
Those people don't care about your content and will not return to your channel to view the next video. The same goes for Sub4Sub channels or other similar methods of 'gaining' viewership.

Sharrazar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
sharrazar
Assume they were your only view for that day, your watch time would probably also be 2 seconds.
Those people don't care about your content and will not return to your channel to view the next video. The same goes for Sub4Sub channels or other similar methods of 'gaining' viewership.
I know that is why I thought I'd bring it up xD

They are the worst!
I know, I have gotten atleast 4 - 5 of those

Nordic Chronicles

Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
U.S.A, Illinois.
Anything extremely offensive personally, or trying to be something they are not. Though I don't click the dislike button often, but those would be the only reason why.

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
People who are big streams and become money hungry so they use stream footage as a YouTube video with out editing and end up putting people who actually take time to make a video in the dust. When it comes to an actual YouTuber I hate the obnoxiousness that bigger YouTubers have now.

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
I generally dislike youtubers who are not very nice to their viewers. I suppose if they also had a view that I was a highly against that would do it too.

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
You mean when you're on his/her video and you dislike him/her?

When I clic on a video that interest me but the guy or the girl is sooo fake like playing a role, even if it's the most interesting video in the world i'll leave. I prefer a bad quality video with someome speaking truly and being himself

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
If someone makes content I did not enjoy or content that is not particularly interesting or good I don't dislike it. Just because its not my taste does not mean it bad. I dislike a video when someone shows either dishonesty, ignorance or uses unnecessary hateful speech. I also hate people who believe in social standards. (Men shouldn't have long hair, if you have cheap shoes your lame, drinking alcohol makes you cool.)

I REALLY hate social standards...