Community What Made You Start a YouTube Channel

Kyrie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2017
YouTube
Hi Everyone,

Why did you start a YouTube Channel? What is your channel's mission and vision? Where do you want it to go in in the future?
Hmm, I didn't know what to do in summer and there was going event in my main community I joined it made video posted on YouTube and got interest in it. So I was searching how to earn money from YouTube and I found Freedom and now I'm here apart of #FreedomFamily

Послато са ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 7041X уз помоћ Тапатока

Reactions: DJMichaelMaynor

Blucky

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2015
Australia
YouTube
BluckyTV
I started youtube nearly 6 years ago doing gaming stuff and funny videos with some mates. BUT about 1 year ago I completely changed and create vlogs and film content! I love what I do right now! and try to create the best possible videos I can!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi Everyone,

Why did you start a YouTube Channel? What is your channel's mission and vision? Where do you want it to go in in the future?
I started on Twitch where a viewer told me it would be an idea to upload it to YouTube as Twitch deletes your content after a while, that is when it slowly started and that was back in 2013. Now i regularly stream on YouTube itself ^^

VGemini

New User
Sep 24, 2017
YouTube
I started my youtube channel because it's fun making youtube videos. I Always used to watch all these big youtubers achieving something amazing because of what they did and it inspired me to do so too. My main mission is Always to have fun on youtube and not to make it bother me. I hope someday to reach 10k subs thats my main goal :)

Hyderpony

Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
How I started into YouTube is: I started watching a Vogging Channel called Chris Pirillo and watch how he vlogged. On the 26th Feb 2013 I made my first vlog. My first vlog was not the best, but it was a start. My channel mission: Well this may be different to many, but I have to say my mission is on keep making videos and try make is better then the last one. My vision: Well my vision is to get 5k subs by the end of the year and have to believe in yourself and things can only get better over time.

DJMichaelMaynor

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi Everyone,

I am a music producer and I make all kinds of music. Why I start a YouTube channel to make friends and trying get my name out more.

In the future I want to be in Ellen show to talk about my upcoming album.

My channel's mission is to have 1m follow.

StringStorm

Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2015
stringstorm.info
YouTube
I need the extra money. Plain and simple. Sure, I've heard all the reasoning that I won't be able to make a successful YouTube channel if I focus on the money. But what majority of people forget is that, at the end of the day, YouTube is a business platform. And if you don't treat your Youtube endeavors as such, its not going to be successful either.