what is your steam level

C

Corpfox

LvL 44.

that's not the point of steam though is it, just buying cards/levels are you not able to level up just getting cards while playing games

Playing games gives you half of the total cards needed to level up. Example: Requires 9 cards, you get 4 cards.

The rest you can either trade or buy on steam market.

http://steamcommunity.com/tradingcards/faq/

Is there a limit to how many trading cards can drop? Most games will drop a number of cards equal to about half the number of cards in that game's set of cards. For example, Half-Life 2 has 8 cards in its set, you can receive 4 card drops by playing it. You'll need to collect the other half of the set from other community members.

Reactions: Charles Meekins

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
I believe I am level 18.

The way I do it is, I will look for the games that I have that require the least amount of cards. That way I can sell other cards from games that require a lot of cards and use what I get to buy the cards I need.

I probably would be a much higher level if i actually spent more time on it. I have so many games I have yet to get the cards from lol.

C

Corpfox

how many games have you got on steam?

My library says 129 but most of them don't have cards.

You don't have to play the game, just idle for many hours and get the cards.

Steam gonna add Holiday Sale 2015 cards for the upcoming Xmas sale, so you'll get to see that.

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Level 7 but I don't even bother will the level stuff, I got steam so I can buy and play games, don't really care about any of the level stuff.

Though having steam for 3 years and only level 7 is kinda saddening but whatever.

A good reason to level up is to get more cards. Eventually you get card packs randomly which has chances of getting rare cards. Then you can sell the cards. Then buy games with the money to get even more cards :p