Kimorus

Freedom! Member
Hi everyone! im just wondering what your all time favorite games are? and do you make youtube videos of your favorite games?

personally i cant really choose which are my favorite games, its so hard cause there is games i used to love back in the days like Halo 3 but now i never play them and if i try to play them they arent as fun as they used to be, but if i pick my fav games considering how fun they where at the time my list would look something like this.

1. Reisdent Evil 4
2. Pokemon (cant decide wich, Emerald, Diamond, Heartgold)
3. Destiny
4. Gears Of War 3
5. Halo 3
6. Skyrim
7. Dark Souls
8. Mortal Kombat 2
9. Dragon Age Series
10. Mass Effect Series

whats your top 10? :)
i make youtube videos on Destiny and Gears Of War :)

U

User.123120

1. Resident Evil 3
2. Halo
3. Road rash
4. The Elder Scrolls
5. League of Legends
6. Worms
7. CS:GO
8. Rocket League
9. Dino Crisis
10. Minecraft

Oddly enough i've never made a video on half of these, i might start a PlayStation One series aha! Oh the nostalgia!

Shadsters

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
YouTube
lol yes itsjustjord sounds like a good idea plus my top 10 are
1. final fantasy series
2.crash bandicoot
3. gears of war
4 road rash
5 sonic the hedgehog
6. worms
7. minecraft
8 the sims
9 simcity
10 MMORPG

Reactions: User.123120

Shadsters

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
YouTube
1. Resident Evil 3
2. Halo
3. Road rash
4. The Elder Scrolls
5. League of Legends
6. Worms
7. CS:GO
8. Rocket League
9. Dino Crisis
10. Minecraft

Oddly enough i've never made a video on half of these, i might start a PlayStation One series aha! Oh the nostalgia!
you should do a ps one series i'd defo watch them

Reactions: User.123120

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi everyone! im just wondering what your all time favorite games are? and do you make youtube videos of your favorite games?

personally i cant really choose which are my favorite games, its so hard cause there is games i used to love back in the days like Halo 3 but now i never play them and if i try to play them they arent as fun as they used to be, but if i pick my fav games considering how fun they where at the time my list would look something like this.

1. Reisdent Evil 4
3. Destiny
4. Gears Of War 3
5. Halo 3
6. Skyrim
7. Dark Souls
8. Mortal Kombat 2
9. Dragon Age Series
10. Mass Effect Series

Hello to you too Kimorus! My favorite games are World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, Resident evil 4, and Final Fantasy 8. It sounds like you have quite the selection of nice games! I wish I could play more dark souls myself.

Kimorus

Freedom! Member
Hello to you too Kimorus! My favorite games are World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, Resident evil 4, and Final Fantasy 8. It sounds like you have quite the selection of nice games! I wish I could play more dark souls myself.

used to play wow my self back in the days, but i didnt have as much fun on it compared to other games so i just quit lol

TranXify

Rising User
Jan 29, 2016
YouTube
I didn't commit myself to love a specific game before. The first game that I do this with is CSGO, so I guess my list is very short xD

Bubbles

Rising User
Mar 30, 2016

1. Reisdent Evil 4
3. Destiny
4. Gears Of War 3
5. Halo 3
6. Skyrim
7. Dark Souls
8. Mortal Kombat 2
9. Dragon Age Series
10. Mass Effect Series

I just have 1 favourite, Team Fortress 2 :D Btw, interesting choice of games you got there

Yuci YZ

Rising User
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube

1. Reisdent Evil 4
3. Destiny
4. Gears Of War 3
5. Halo 3
6. Skyrim
7. Dark Souls
8. Mortal Kombat 2
9. Dragon Age Series
10. Mass Effect Series

League of Legends xD The only game I play haha xD